Chapter Eighteen

A/N: Sorry it's taking me forever to update this story. I finally got called for two job interviews today and tomorrow. Hopefully I get the job.

-------------

-Three Months Later- (I honestly want this story to end already. Sorry guys) (Harry's Five Months Pregnant)

-Harry's POV-

        For a three months I couldn't help, but think about Liam. I missed him. I missed being in his arms. I missed him telling me that he loved me. I know I have Zayn, but I feel like I need them both in my life. Was that wrong? Would they even want to be with me anymore if I suggested that we all get together?

        "Harry, can I talk to you?" I heard Zayn say, motionining me into the kitchen. I heaved myself off the couch, making sure the kids were watching TV before I walked to the kitchen.

        "What's up?" I asked, placing my hand on my stomach to soothe the kicking twins. I had found out that I was having a boy and a girl. I decided to name them Elijah and Kamryn since Zayn didn't want to help me out with the names.

        "Listen, I think you should get back together with Liam." He said, making my heart drop.

        "W-What?" 

        Zayn sighed. "I know you've been thinking about him since he's been here. I get it. I'm not good for you, Harry. Hell, I almost killed you and Melody because of your psycho ex-friend. You need someone like Liam to be in your life."

        I shook my head. "N-No. I need you too."

        Zayn smiled, sadly. He walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

        "I love you, Harry. I really do, but you'll be happier with Liam." He whispered, walking out of the house. I stood there, letting tears stream down my face. 

        I don't know how long I stood there, but then I felt arms wrap around me.

        "Sh baby. You're okay." I heard Liam say, making me look up as I hiccuped.

        "Liam?"

        He tightened his hold around me. "I'm sorry, baby. Everything will be alright."

------------

        So I'm thinking about ending this story in three more chapters instead. I don't know where I'm going with this story anymore.

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?