Chapter Three

Merry Early Christmas, guys. I probably won't update again until the weekend so sorry.

-------------

-Harry's POV-

        "Bye Liam." I said as he was about to leave for his first day of work at his father's company. I was sad that he wasn't going to be here with the kids and I, but I can understand why. He didn't want his father's company to get shut down. Honestly, it's was sad when we found out that Geoff had passed away because we had just gotten close. He would always help me with my problems.

        "Bye babe. Be careful with putting stuff away." Liam said. I giggled, nodding. 

        "I will." I said, fixing his tie. He leaned down and pecked my lips before he walked towards his car. I waved to him as he pulled out of the driveway before walking back inside. 

        "Mommy!" I heard Ashton scream from his room. I quickly ran inside, wondering if he was hurt.

        "What is it, baby?" I asked, sitting down next to him on his bed. 

        "My tummy hurts." He whined. I brushed his hair out of his face.

        "You gave mommy a heart attack." I said, chuckling. "I'll go get some medicine for you."

        He whimpered before nodding. I kissed his head before walking out of his room and went to my bedroom where I had already put everything away. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the children's medicine from the medicine cabinet. I quickly walked back to Ashton's room and gave him some medicine, smiling when he started to get drowsy.

        "Goodnight, baby." I said, kissing his head again before I walked out of the room. I walked to Melody's room and smiled when I saw that she was already awake.

        "Mommy!" She squealed, holding her hands up. I giggled and picked her up, walking out of the room.

        "Are you hungry, baby?" 

        She nodded, laying her head on my shoulder.

-----------

        I'm too lazy to finish this chapter ;P

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?