Chapter Twelve

-Harry's POV-

        I've been going to visit Zayn in prison for the past month, figuring out that Louis had been murdered his second week in prison. Apparently he had looked at someone the wrong way and they decided to end Louis' life for good when he was walking back to his cell. Also Zayn was officially let go so now we can actually be together. Yes, Zayn and I are back together. We decided to let my parents know today after we went to my 10 weeks or two month ultrasound appointment.

        "Are you nervous?" I heard Zayn ask as I looked out of the window. I turned to look at him.

        "No. I've already gone through this twice before so I'm not nervous anymore." I said, smiling. "Why are you nervous?"

        "Yes." He said after hesitating. I giggled and grabbed his hand. 

        "Don't be nervous, Zaynie. Everything's going to be alright." I said, rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb. I smiled when he took a deep breath before nodding. "That'a boy." 

        When we pulled up in front of the doctors office we got out of the car and walked inside, holding hands. I signed in before I looked at the women sitting in the waiting room. I gasped when I saw Lillian or Lily like she wants people to call her.

        "Lily!" I squealed, waddling over to her. She squealed, happily and stood up to hug me.

        "Harry, I haven't seen you in forever." She said, kissing my cheek.

        "I know. Two months." I said. "How are you and little pea?"

        "We're doing good. I found out that I'm having a daughter." She said, rubbing her stomach.

        "Aww congratulations." I cooed. "So you're six  months pregnant now?"

        "Yep. I'm getting closer to my due date."

        I nodded before remembering. "Oh this is my boyfriend, Zayn."

        Lily looked confused. "I thought you had a husband?"

        "I did." I said, smiling sadly. "We got a divorce a month ago."

        Her eyes widened. "Oh I'm so sorry."

        "No, it's fine. I'm just glad that Zayn is back." I turned to look at Zayn. "Babe, this is my new friend, Lillian or Lily."

        "Hello." Zayn said, shaking Lily's hand. 

        We sat down next to Lily and talked while we were waiting. After a few more minutes we were called back. I grabbed Zayn's hand and followed Dr. Devine.

        "It's good to see you back, Mr. Styles." Dr. Devine said before looking at Zayn. "I'm guessing you're the father?"

        Zayn looked at me as he stuttered.

        "Yes, he's the father." I said, smiling at Zayn. He smiled back, kissing my forehead.

        "Well, let's get on with the ultrasound, shall we?" Dr. Devine asked. We nodded, smiling. I lift up my shirt and shivered when he applied some gel. We all looked at the machine, gasping when we saw two babies. "Congratulations boys. You're having twins. I'll leave you alone so that you can talk things out." 

        Dr. Devine walked out before we sat in silence. I fiddled with my fingers. I turned to look at Zayn, who was biting his lip.

        "I can understand if you don't want to be with me anymore." I whispered. Zayn looked at me, frowning.

        "I would never leave you again, Harry. For all we know one of those babies could be mine." He said, making me giggle. "I love you so much, baby. I swear on my life I'll never hurt you again."

        I nodded, smiling. "I love you too, Zaynie."

        Just then Dr. Devine came back in with our ultrasounds. "Everything alright, boys?"

        I smiled. "Everything's wonderful."

-------------------

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?