Chapter Sixteen

-Harry's POV-

        "Liam, what are you doing here?" I asked, placing my hands on my stomach. He looked down at my hands and smiled.

        "You kept the baby?" He asked. I frowned.

        "Of course I did. I couldn't just kill them." I said eyes widening when I realized my mistake.

        "Them?" Liam asked in surprise. I sighed and nodded. 

        "Yes. I'm having twins."

        Liam started crying. "Harry, I need you back. I can't live without you."

        "Liam..." I said, hesitantly. "I-I think you should go."

        He shook his head, falling to his knees. "No! I can't live without you. If I can't have you then I don't think anyone should have you."

        My eyes widened. "W-What do you mean?" 

        I frowned and started backing up when Liam started to get up while chuckling, darkly. I whimpered when I noticed that he had a pocket knife in his hand. Where did he get that?

        "You'll only be mine, baby." He said, smiling a wickedly smile. I gasped when he swung the knife, making it almost slice my hand that I was holding out.

        "P-Please, Liam. You can't do this. What about the babies?" I gasped, running away from him. I could hear him laughing.

        "Oh please. Those little brats aren't mine." He growled. "I've seen you with Zayn. They're his kids, aren't they?" 

        "I-I don't know." 

        I wrapped my arms around my stomach as he raised the knife to strike me.

        "See you in hell, babe." He said before bringing his arm down. 

        I gasped as I sat up into a sitting position on the bed, whimpering when I got a sharp cramp in my stomach. I rubbed my stomach, trying to get rid of the cramp. I grabbed my phone when the pain wouldn't go away, pressing Zayn's number.

        "Hey babe. What's up?" I heard Zayn ask as soon as he answered. 

        "Zayn, c-can you come back home? I have a sharp pain in my stomach and I think I have to go to the hospital." I rushed out, breathing heavily.

        "Okay, baby. I'll be there in ten minutes." He said, quickly.

        "O-Okay." I said, hanging up. I stood up with a whine as the pain increased. I went to the front door so that I could slip on my shoes before I waddled back to the couch, taking deep breaths so that I could calm down. I placed my hand on my stomach and rubbed it. "Sh babies. Everything will be alright."

        Within ten minutes Zayn had ran into the house, looking frantic. He picked me up and carried me out of the house and to the car. I frowned when I didn't see the kids in the backseat. I looked at Zayn when he got into the drivers seat.

        "Where's the kids?" I asked, panting as another pain shot through my stomach.

        "Sh baby. I dropped them off at your father's office." He said, grabbing my hand as he drove down the street towards the hospital. I laid back against the seat and did my breathing techniques that I've learned how to do for the past two pregnancies.

        "Zayn, what if we lose the babies?" I whimpered, feeling tears stream down my face. Zayn shook his head.

        "No. Don't think like that. The babies will be fine. I promise." He said, pulling up in front of the hospital. He got out of the car and ran to my side, picking me up. He carried me inside. "Help! I need help! My boyfriend's in pain!"

        Three nurses and a doctor ran towards us, bringing a wheelchair with them. Zayn sat me down and ran next to us as the nurses wheeled me to a room.

        "What's the problem?" The doctor asked as they put me into a hospital gown.

        "I-I had a nightmare and when I woke up I felt this really bad cramp that's not going away." I squeaked, reaching to grab Zayn's hand. The doctor looked at me.

        "Are you by any chance pregnant?" He asked. I nodded.

        "I'm two months pregnant with twins."

        He nodded, telling the nurse to bring in an ultrasound machine. "When you woke up did you sit up too fast?"

        I nodded with wide eyes. "Yes. Did I hurt the babies?"

        The doctor didn't answer me which made me scared, but just then the nurse brought in the machine. The doctor placed the gel on my stomach and moved it around with the wand. I looked at the screen, crying when I heard the babies heartbeat.

        "The babies are alright. They were just spooked a little." He said. I nodded, taking a deep breath. I wrapped my arms around Zayn's neck as I cried. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

        "I told you, baby. We got strong kids." He whispered, pecking my lips. I nodded.

----------------

        I felt like being a tease in this chapter. :) Liam will be in the next chapter. For real this time. 5-10 more chapters left of this story.

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?