Chapter Seventeen

A/N: So I keep thinking that I shouldn't make a third book and I should just end this story in nine chapters. I'm really sorry guys. I just want to write a different story now since this one seems like it's going on too long.

--------------

-Harry's POV-

        When we drove back towards the house I kept whispering to the kids, gently rubbing my stomach. I'm so glad that the babies weren't hurt, but the nightmare just really scared me. As soon as we pulled up in the driveway my heart started beating rapidly when I saw Liam sitting on the front porch. Liam looked up and stood up when he saw us there.

        "What's he doing here?" Zayn asked, looking at me.

        "I-I don't know." I said, unbuckling my seatbelt. I got out of the car and placed my hand on my stomach as I walked to the porch.

        "Harry..." Liam said with tears stream down his face.

        "Liam, what are you doing here?" I asked, rubbing my stomach. 

        "I-I came to see you." He stuttered. "I want you back."

        I shook my head. "I'm sorry, Liam, but I'm with Zayn. I can't just leave him."

        "B-But what about our baby?" He asked with heartbroken eyes.

        "Y-You can still visit if you want?" 

        Liam sighed before nodding, smiling sadly. "I guess I'll see you later then."

        I nodded, watching as he walked back towards his car. He got in and drove off down the street. I leaned my head against the front door, feeling tears stream down my face. 

        "Babe, are you alright?" I heard Zayn ask as he placed his hand on my back. 

        "I'm fine." I said. 

        "You still love him, don't you?" Zayn asked, quietly. I turned to look at him.

        "I do, but I also love you."

-----------

        I know this is a short chapter, but I wanted to ask you guys something. Do you want Harry to be with both Liam and Zayn or just one of them? Let me know. :)

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?