Chapter Eight

-Harry's POV-

        "Mom, who was at the door?" I asked, sniffling as I walked into the front hall. 

        "It's was no one, love." She said, giving me a weak smile.

        "It was Liam, wasn't it?"

        She hesitated, but then nodded. I sighed and walked to the living room. I sat on the couch and curled up into a ball. I couldn't believe that Liam would do this to me. Why would he marry me if he was just going to cheat on me? I just don't understand.

        "Harry, you need to stop thinking about him? Just think about the little baby inside you. He or she is going to need their mother to remain calm." My mom said.

        "I know, mom. I'm trying to forget." I whimpered, burying my face in my knees as I started crying. 

        "Baby, please stop crying. The kids are going to be back home soon with your father. You don't want them to see you crying, do you?"

        I shook my head, taking some deep breaths. I wiped away my tears just as the front door open.

        "Mommy! Look what grandpa got us!" I heard Ashton screamed as he and Melody ran into the living room. I faked a smile when they showed me their new toys that my dad had gotten them so that they wouldn't notice that I had been crying.

        "Wow. They're so cool." I said, smiling. "Did you thank grandpa?"

        They nodded before running off to the guestroom to play. I sighed and fell back on the couch, rubbing my stomach.

        "How are you feeling?" I heard my dad ask.

        "Like I'm incomplete." I mumbled, throwing my arm over my eyes. My dad patted my leg.

        "Don't worry, son. Everything will turn out better." He said. I sighed again. I really hope it does.

-Liam's POV-

        I missed having Harry in my arms. The house felt so big and lonely being by myself. I didn't want to be alone anymore. I got up from the couch and walked to the front door, grabbing my keys on the way. I walked out of the house and got in my car, driving down the street towards the nearest bar. I was going to get so drunk that I won't even remember my name. 

        When I got to the bar I got out and walked inside. I headed straight to the bar and sat down. After awhile the bartender came up to me.

        "What can I get you?" He asked.

        "Something really strong." I mumbled. He nodded and gave me a shot of Jack Daniels. I chugged it down before motioning for another.

        "Bad day?" He asked, giving me a bigger glass of liquor.

        "Yeah." I said, drinking down the glass. He poured me some more. "Just leave the bottle."

        He looked at me with concern, but he just nodded. He walked off to help another person.

        After a few more glasses of liquor I was totally hammered. I couldn't even make out the person's face in front of me. All I know was that it was a girl.

        "Hi baby. Miss me?" The girl said. I frowned.

        "Sophia?" I slurred. She giggled before pulling me out of the bar and led me to her car.

        She threw herself at me, kissing me with all her strength. I groaned, wrapping my arms around her waist as I kissed her back. I picked her up and pressed her against the car as I started rocking my hips against hers. She moaned.

        "We're going to finish what we started earlier." She said.

-----------

        So the next chapter is going to be basically boyxgirl with some smut. If you don't want to read it then don't. 

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?