Chapter Nine

A/N: Okay so I really didn't want to write a boyxgirl smut so this is afterwards

-Liam's POV-

        I groaned as I woke up slowly. I sat up and looked around, noticing that I was back at home. I frowned, wondering how I even got up. I jumped when I felt someone wrap their arms around me. 

        "What're you doing up so early, baby?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to look and saw that it was Sophia.

        "What the fuck are you doing in my house, Sophia?" I said, pushing her off of me. It was then that I realized that we were both naked. "Why the hell are we naked?"

        "Well, you picked me up at the bar and brought me back home for some fun." She said, winking.

        "No. I wouldn't have sex with you." I said, shaking my head. 

        "Well, you did."

        I was about to say something, but the door suddenly opened. My eyes widened when I saw Harry.

        "D-Don't mind me. I just came for the kids and my stuff. Also to drop off these papers." He said, crying. He threw a packet of papers at me, making me flinch. I picked up the papers and gasped at what I read. They were divorce papers.

        "B-Baby, you can't be serious." I stuttered, getting up from the bed. I grabbed his shoulder only for him to push me away.

        "Don't touch me. I thought you were my savior, but you're only breaking my heart every single day. I'm done." He said, walking to the door. He stopped before he walked out. "If I don't leave now then I'll do something I'll regret. Goodbye Liam."

        I fell to the ground and started to cry. I just lost the love of my life. I would never get to see my kids grow up. I'll never see the newborn baby be born.

        "Don't worry, love. You still have me." Sophia said, wrapping her arms around me. I growled and pushed her off of me, making her fall to the ground.

        "Don't ever come near me again! You just ruined my marriage!" I screamed. "You're fired. I don't want you to be around me anymore."

        "Fine, but this isn't the last time you'll see me." She said, putting her clothes back on. 

        I cried as I thought about how my life is getting crappy. I never wanted to lose my family, but I knew that it was my fault. If I didn't kiss Sophia in the first place then I would still have Harry in my arms. I swear I would never give up on trying to get Harry back. I'll make him mine again.

--------------

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?