Chapter Ten

-Harry's POV-

        It's been exactly a month since I've given Liam the divorce papers so now I'm officially a single person and two months pregnant. I was going to the doctors office to get another ultrasound done. I haven't heard from Liam so I was sure that he was with his secretary now. I sighed and rubbed my baby bump as I waited for my name to be called. 

        "Mr. Styles?" The doctor, who I now know as Dr. Devine, called me back. I got up and kept my hand on his stomach as I walked to his office. I laid down on the examining table and lifted up my shirt. I shivered when he poured the gel on my stomach before moving it around as he looked at the ultrasound machine. "Your baby is perfectly healthy."

        I smiled. "That's good."

        "How many pictures would you like?" Dr. Devine asked.

        "Two." I said, wiping the gel off my stomach.

        After he printed out the ultrasounds he handed them to me and told me to come in again next month for another checkup. I nodded and walked out of the office. I got into my car and decided to drive towards the prison. I couldn't believe that I was going to visit Zayn, but I felt like I needed someone to talk to besides my parents. 

        After a few minutes I arrived in front of the prison. I took a deep breath and climbed out of my car, waddling to the entrance of the prison. I was getting nervous about coming here because everyone was giving me ugly looks. 

        "What do you want?" A big security guy said, glaring at me. 

        "I'm here to visit Zayn Malik." I stuttered, placing my hand on my stomach. 

        "I see. Follow me then and don't look into anyone's eyes." He said, leading me down a long hallway that was filled with a bunch of cells. I whimpered as some of them starting screaming nasty things at me. "Malik, you have a visitor."

        I watched as Zayn looked up at me in surprise.

        "Harry..." He whispered.

------------

        Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I really haven't been wanting to write lately.

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?