Chapter Nineteen

(Next is the epilogue. Sorry guys.)

-Liam's POV-

        I held Harry as he continued to cry. I made sure the kids were upstairs in their rooms so that they didn't witness their mom crying. I led Harry to the couch and sat him down, whispering soothing words in his ear.

        "Babe, you need to calm down. You might hurt the babies." I said. Harry nodded, hiccuping a little bit before he calmed down. I smiled and kissed his head when he was calm. 

        "Why did I mess up everything?" Harry whimpered.

        "Sh baby. You didn't mess up anything." I said, brushing his tears away.

        "But I did. I left you by yourself and now I made Zayn break up with me."

        "Babe, that's part of life. Everything will be alright so don't worry about it." 

        "I don't like it anymore, Li-Li."

        I sighed, tilting his chin up so that he was looking at me. "I know you don't. I don't either, but I can promise you that we'll be together forever. I won't let anything bad happen to you. For now we need to just focus on the two babies in your tummy and the two kids that are upstairs."

        Harry sighed, but nodded before he looked at me with sad eyes. "Y-You'll stay with me, right?"

        I smiled and kissed his head. "Of course I will. I still love you, Harry."

        Harry giggled. "I love you too, Liam."

        "Will you be my boyfriend again, Harry Styles?" I said, making him blush.

        "Yes."

-----------

Sorry this is so short. I just want this story to be over with so that I can focus on my other stories and make new stories as well. Next chapter is the Epilogue

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?