Chapter One

A/N: So I'm supposed to be cleaning the house since our Christmas party is in two days (Christmas Eve), but I thought you guys deserved an update. I'll clean all night if I have to haha. :3

This is what the inside of the house looks like. Just imagine that it's in Chesire instead of Costa Rica: http://freshome.com/2010/10/18/stunning-home-in-costa-rica-defined-by-luxurious-tastes/

--------------

-Harry's POV-

        "Wow Liam. This is a beautiful home." I said as they pulled up in front of a two story beach house. We got out of the car and grabbed the kids from the backseat. It's been two years since Liam and I got married so Melody is two years old and Ashton is six years old. I was sad that my babies were growing up so fast, but I loved them regardless. "Are you sure we can afford this house?"

        "Babe, we'll be fine. This house used to belong to my parents, but they let us have it so technically we didn't buy it." Liam said, wrapping his arm around my waist. I giggled, cuddling closer to him as we walked inside.

        "Mommy..." Melody whined, making me look at her.

        "What's wrong, baby?" I asked.

        "Hungy." She said, pouting. 

        "We'll eat soon. We just have to unpack the car and then we'll eat, okay?"

        She whined before nodding. I smiled and kissed her head. 

        Liam and I let the kids explore the house after Liam had told me that his mom had came during the week to make sure that everything was baby proofed. When I put do Melody I immediately went out to the car to start unpacking. I started putting the boxes next to an empty wall so that they could sort it out later.

        After a few more trips to the car they were finally done and they immediately started making some chicken nuggets and macaroni for the kids. I giggled when Liam wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck.

        "Liam, later. We have to feed the kids." I said, scooting away from him. Liam pouted, making me giggle again.

        "You better make it up to me later." He teased, making me blush.

        "I will." I said, taking the chicken nuggets out of the oven. I put three onto Melody and Ashton's plates along with macaroni. I placed their plates in front of them after I cut up Melody's to smaller pieces. I grabbed mine and Liam's plates before walking to the table. I sat beside Liam as we began eating. 

-----------

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?