Chapter Two

A/N: There's smut in here. :3 Also Harry cross-dresses again.

-Liam's POV-

        I watched from the doorway of Melody's room as Harry sang Melody a song, trying to get her to fall asleep. After a few minutes Melody finally fell asleep and we walked out of her room. I picked up Harry, making him squeal. I leaned in and kissed him as I walked towards our bedroom. I sat on the bed so that he was straddling me.

        "Mmm, Li-Li. Is it time to break in the new bed?" He moaned, rocking his hips. I groaned. 

        "Yeah, baby. Why don't you go put on your little outfit?" I said. He giggled and nodded, pecking my lips before he grabbed his suitcase and carried it to the bathroom. 

        I chuckled and started taking off my clothes. It's been too long since I've seen Harry wearing his sexy costume. The last time I saw it was when we went to Hawaii for our honeymoon. I laid back on the bed and started stroking myself as I thought about that night. We had a waterbed that made s*x even more pleasurable. 

        "Li-Li?" I heard Harry say. I sat up, groaning when I saw him wearing the sexy maid dress that barely covered his bum. I smirked.

        "Come to daddy, baby." I said, holding my arms out. He squealed and ran towards me, straddling my hips. He leaned in and smashed his lips against mine. I groaned, kissing him back as I rubbed his bum in my hands. "You look so sexy."

        "Do I?" He teased, grinding against me. I grunted, nodding. 

        "Gonna fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk."

        He nodded, gasping when I slid my finger inside him. He gripped my shoulders as I started fucking him with my finger. 

        "Li-Li, more." He begged. I took my fingers out of him before I lined my member at his entrance. 

        "Ready?"

        He nodded, digging his nails into my shoulder as I slammed inside him. He whimpered as I started pounding into him. I leaned back so that I was laying on my back with Harry still on top of me. I held onto his bum as he kept riding me.

        "I'm gonna come, Li-Li." Harry whimpered. I grabbed his member and stroked it in time with my thrusts. He screamed as he came all over my chest. I grunted as he tightened around me. I thrust two more times before I came deep inside him. 

        I pulled out of him before laying him down on the bed. I got up and walked to the bathroom, grabbing a wet cloth. I walked back to the bedroom and cleaned up mine and Harry's chests free of come before laying down next to him. 

        "I love you, Li-Li." He said, sleepily.

        "I love you too, baby." I replied, kissing his head.

-----------------

        That was not the best smut scene ever, but all well

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?