Epilogue :(

It's been two years since Liam and Harry got back together. It took a while for Harry to get used to the fact that Zayn wasn't going to be in his life anymore, but they do keep in touch. Zayn actually married Liam's friend, Niall Horan, two months after Harry and Liam's wedding. Niall and Zayn were actually expecting a baby soon which they couldn't have been happier. Turns out that Niall could get pregnant like Harry and they had found out after their second month anniversary. 

        Ashton was now eight years old and is now in the second grade. Melody is four years old and is in kindergarten. The twins, Kamryn and Elijah, are now two years old and it makes Harry sad. His babies are growing up too fast and he hates it. He wants them to stay small forever, but he knows he can't do that.

        Niall was over at the house to keep Harry company while their husbands were at work. Niall was six months pregnant and was expecting a baby girl. To say he was excited was an understatement. He was happy that him and Zayn were having a little girl. Niall has always wanted to have a girl and now that he's going to have one he's going to make sure that no one ever hurts his daughter unless they want to pay some consequences.

        They haven't seen or heard from Sophia which they couldn't have been happier. They didn't need anymore drama in their lives so they were ecstatic. The last time Liam heard from her was when she quit after she had told Liam that she was pregnant which scared Liam. He knew that he might've forgotten to wear a condom when he had drunk sex with her, but she reassured him that she was pregnant before she had sex with him.

        "Hey Niall?" Harry whispered, looking down at his hands. Niall looked at him.

        "Yeah?"

        "Um...I think I might be pregnant again." Harry said, making Niall gasp.

        "Have you taken a test?" Niall asked. Harry shook his head.

        "I didn't want to take it without someone here with me."

        Niall nodded. "Go take the test and then we'll wait together."

        Harry nodded and ran off to the bathroom to take the test. When he was done he called Niall into the bathroom. They waited for the timer to go off on the test. Harry picked up the test, gasping. He looked at Niall with wide eyes.

        "I'm pregnant..."

------------------

And there's the ending. Thank you, guys, so much for reading this story and for all of your comments. I really appreciate it. Also I'm sorry that I'm giving up on this story, but I have a bunch of new ideas for stories that I'm hoping you guys will love. 

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?