Chapter Fifteen

-Harry's POV-

        "Ash, he's not going to hurt you." I said, crawling towards him. 

        "No, mommy. Mean man go away." He whimpered. I stopped crawling towards him when I felt Zayn place his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him to see him smiling sadly.

        "It's okay, Harry. It'll take him some time to get used to me being here." He said. I sighed, but nodded.

        "How about we go to the zoo to get our minds off of things?" I suggested, smiling when Melody screamed in happiness. 

        "Otay, mommy!" Melody screamed before she walked towards Zayn. She looked up at him before holding her hands up in a grabby motion. Zayn looked at me in confusion.

        "She wants you to pick her up." I said, giggling.

        I smiled when I saw Zayn pick up Melody, setting her on his hip. I stood up, groaning when my back popped as I held onto my stomach. Zayn looked at me with concern in his eyes.

        "Are you okay, love?" He asked. I smiled, nodding.

        "The babies are getting big." I said, rubbing my baby bump. He still looked worried, but nodded. I held out my hand for Ashton to take. "Come on, Ashton. Let's go to the zoo."

        "Mean man go too?" He asked, hiding behind my legs.

        "Of course, baby. He's taking us because he wants to show you that he loves you."

        Ashton pouted. "Okay, mommy."

        I followed Zayn out of the kids bedroom and went down the hall to the stairs. I carefully walked down them, making sure to hold onto the railing so that I wouldn't fall down. When I got to the bottom I was already out of breath. Zayn walked up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder. 

        "Babe, I think you should stay here. You won't be able to breathe properly if you're on your feet too long." He said, making me pout.

        "But I want to spend the day with my family." I said. He smiled, sadly.

        "I know you do, but I don't want you to pass out on me when you can stay here and be safe."

        I sighed. "Fine, but I'm not happy."

        Zayn chuckled and pecked my lips. "I'll bring back some dinner so you can let your parents know not to make anything unless you get hungry."

        I nodded. "Alright, Zaynie."

        I looked down at Ashton. "You're going to go with your father, alright?"

        "Why mommy? Are you not coming?" He asked, pouting. I shook my head.

        "No, baby. I can't be on my feet for too long, but I promise you you'll enjoy your time together. You can even call me whenever you want. Is that alright?"

        "I don't wanna, but I wanna see monkeys." He squealed, making me giggle.

        "Alright, baby. Just stay close to daddy, okay?"

        Ashton nodded. "Okay!"

        I gave all three of them kisses, but kissed Zayn the longest because of my hormones. We pulled away when Ashton and Melody whined.

        "Okay. We're leaving." Zayn said, opening the door. He turned to look at me. "We'll be back in three hours."

        I nodded. "Have fun."

        I watched as they got into the car and drove off. I closed the door and started walking to the living room so that I could watch some TV. I groaned when I heard someone ringing the doorbell. I waddled back to the front door and opened it.

        "Liam?" I gasped.

--------------

        I'll try to update again either tonight or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow so that I can update my other stories.

COMMENT

RATE

FAN?