26

Hey! Do you miss me? Lol, I doubt that. Here it is lads, the chapter you have been waiting for a thousand years-didn't mean to exaggerate but I want to. Now sit back and sit tight and be ready for these cause it might take a while.

Enjoy and don't forget to vote!

*-*

"Fuck!" A sudden scream brought Rey out of her slumber. The voice was then followed by a mumble from a much softer tone, indicating whoever is talking, was looking after their words as to not anger the screaming one.

She groaned, her body moving to the left so she could lay on her back. She tried to open her eyes, before moaning in pain when the beam of the bright light was seeping through the open curtains on the window beside her, shining through her eyes and innocently blinding her. After blinking a couple times, she came into view with a white everything room. It was the hospital ward, she gathered.

Sitting upright, she looked around until she came across the two baby faces of her pride and joy, sleeping soundly on the bed in front of hers with their beds next to each other.

Rey smiled profoundly, getting up from the bed she resided on, shivering slightly when her warm feet made sudden contact with the cool and freezing tiles of the hospital ward. Tip-toeing to her babies, she peered down at Marcus, who has yet to be awakened. Rey's eyes trailed from his face to his tiny frame, trying very hard to ignore the wires and gauzes on him. She knew seeing them would ache her heart even more. Rey ruffled his hair, occasionally rubbing his forehead in a soothing manner. She wishes she could take away his pain. Her poor baby.

"Well, who is it?" A loud voice emerged, it seems like it was outside the door Rey and her sons resided, the corridor. Rey gingerly walked towards it but not before petting her Lucas's head when she passed by.

Leaning her head on the door, she tried to listen to whoever was speaking on the other side.

"-I don't want any more danger coming to them" The voice continued, vibrating on the door Rey was leaning on making her shiver slightly. It was Ben, she noted.

Peeking from the tiny window on the door, she could see him pacing around anxiously with two men, who appeared to be police officers, standing in front of him, looking at him somewhat......pity? Rey couldn't see well since they are all quite tall and she needs to stand on her toes to see what's beyond the door.

"We do not know who it might be, sir. Well, not yet" The man responded to him, in his hands holding a piece of paper that he kept glancing at.

Ben's head snapped to his direction, eyes blazing with fire. "You better start searching for them then. Quickly!" He concluded before moving towards the hospital door, hands stretched out to open it-the one Rey was leaning on.

Rey felt her heart pick up its speed when she felt footsteps approaching. She didn't have time to hide-or more less think of something to do-before the door was swung open, hitting her pointy nose and making her lose her balance. A scream tore out of her lungs as she descended to the floor. She can feel her ankle twisting when she descended to the floor.

"Ughh!" Groaning, Rey reached up to cradle her aching nose and sprained ankle, glaring daggers at Ben, who finally took notice of her presence, body tensing even more when he saw her.