2

Rey jolted awake from her sleep. Its raining outside. She looked over her surrounding and sighed in relief. Everything was in their place. She lay back down after finding her breath.

She had been having that nightmare for every night. But the thing is its not a nightmare. The incident had been happening for 4 years from now. Her tragedy with her ex husband, Ben Solo.

She shook her head, cursing herself for thinking of him again. He means nothing to her. He had slapped her and accused her for cheating on him. Even they are over now, there is one question that she can't take it of her mind : who did give him that video?

Maybe theres a women who is his lover and wants you out of the picture her conscious says

"Tha's ridiculous Ben never had a lover before me" Rey said to no one particularly. Well it was true Ben had never had a girlfriend because his too shy and hard headed.

Rey had been interupted from her thought by her baby boys cry. She quickly pulled the covers of her and sprinted towards her boys room.

Yes boys. She had been carrying twins and now were 4 years old.

She didn't expect to have twins but oh well twins run in Ben's family.

She opened the door to find her babies hugging each other. Rey's heart flutter at the scene in front of her.
Their head jolted up when they heard footsteps coming towards them.

"MAMA!!!" They both shout while running towards their mother's open arms. They hugged their mother tightly as if she was gonna dissapered.

"Shhhh.... What the matter sweethearts?" Rey cooed while kissing on top of their head.

"I had a dream of a m-man in a s-suit, h-he was trying to h-hit you" Her first borned child, Marcus stutter.

"Shhh...sweety it was just a dream".Rey ran her fingers through his hair. When his cries were now gone she turns her attention toward her second child, Lucas

"Do you have any nightmare, Lucas?" He looks at her before shooking his head.

"I don't have any nightmare but I think my eardrums just broke" He said glaring at Marcus.

"What makes you said that" Rey was confuse with this.

"Well Marcus here had been screaming in my ears like a girl. It hurts so much it makes me awake and screaming as well" Lucas said glaring at his brother.

Rey chuckled a little. Its so funny that her youngest son is more mature than his brother. It's like her and Ben. Ben always gets angry at simple things just like Marcus while Lucas was always acts calm and mature just like Rey.

Rey turns her attention to Marcus who is curling in a ball on her chest. He looks up at her to see his mother raising an eyebrow as if saying 'go apologise to him'

Marcus sighed and looked at his brother. "I'm sorry Lucas for screaming at you" He looks down.

"It's okay, I understand but don't ever do that again" Lucas said sternly looking at his brother in the eye. Marcus nodded his head.

Sometimes he would represents Ben when he was angry and Rey was a little scared at it.

"Alright time to go to sleep, Mommy had a big day tomorrow". Rey picked them up and carries them towards their bed.They shared a bed because the bed had a lot spaces for two of them.

"Are you finding a job tomorrow, Mommy?" Marcus asked when he's settled down. Lucas followed afterwards.

"Well Mommy had already found a job so tomorrow Mommy needs to go for an interview to get the job" Rey said while covering them with their blankets.

Marcus simply nodded his head, not asking anymore question. Lucas had already been fast asleep. All the boy did was sleep and it didn't give Rey much of a headache. Unlike Marcus who had screaming and crying when he can't sleep or having a nightmare. It gives Rey a hard time to proceed what was going on. So that's why they had to share a room to keep him company.

Rey kissed her sons forehead and turns to leave.
Until Marcus called her.

"Mommy" Rey turned to look at him.

"Yes sweetheart?" Marcus was hesitant for a second before saying.

"Is the man going to find us?" Rey was confused for a second until she realized he was talking about the man from his dream.Rey smiled reasuringly.

"No baby, his not going to find us I promised you" Marcus nodded his head and went back to lay down.

"Goodnight mommy"

"Goodnight sweety" Rey closed the door and walked down the hall towards her room.

She layed down on her bed and sighed.She was about to sleep but something was bothering her.

Who was that man from Lucas dream? Why does he want to hit her?

Rey shrugged. 'It's probably nothing. Better get some sleep i've got to wake up early for that bloody interview. I hope this job suits me' with that Rey falls into a deep dreamless sleep

A/N

So how's the chapter? I'll be updating more chapter tonight☺☺