8

I cried when I first listen to this. I hope you enjoy this chapter and the song by samuel kim on youtube. Sorry for the late update.

-----------------------------

Weeks have passed since their argument with each other. Ben has been true to his words to make her life hell. He had been giving her loads of work, told her to work until midnight -said it was important.

Last week, Rey nearly throw the cup of coffee to his stupidly handsome face when he demand her to clean his oh so expensive car.

"What! Why me?!" Rey was outraged about this man's demand.

"Simple. You're my assistant that needs to assist my needs and if you do it properly i might consider raising your salary two times fold. Besides, no ones working today except the both of us and I'm sure you can handle a car washing for three hours." Ben smirked seeing the horrified expression on her lovely face.

He purposely send the other employees back home, saying they need a day off for working too hard. The workers praised the boss thoughtfulness, not even knowing what a devil he is.

"Three hours?! Now wait just a minute. Last time I checked you only wash your car for an hour. Not three goddamn hours!" Her nostrils flared when she saw him chuckling.

Ah Rey, still the firecracker but still an idiot he chuckled to himself before clearing his throat. "What makes you think that I only have one car?". He left her there in her office with her mouth gaped open.

When she went down to the parking lot, she was shocked to find three expensive cars and a motorbike with a label 'Solo's Property'. Rey nearly stormed back up to give him a piece of her mind but she held it. Now is not the time, I'll get him back for this Rey vowed to herself.

Rey snorted when she recall that awful day. He didn't even raised her pay instead he told her to stop because the person who has to wash his car has finally arrived. The stupid brat! The idiot said the cars not even washed properly even though it looks decent. The nerves of that twat!

Rey clenched her fists remembering the jerks face. She took a couple of deep breaths to calm herself. Don't bother with those people, they don't matter.

She glanced her watch seeing it is nearly 7 in the morning and the king with the big nose has yet to arrive, Rey thought sarcastically.

The 'ping' like noise indicate that he's here much to her dismay. She stands up with an arm full of papers needed to be sign and the other a cup of coffee in hand. She walks towards him but before she could reach him he had already went into his office, closing the door on her.

Rey stood there, flabbergasted. She heard the other fellow workers laugh at her.

"Aww the whores sad" someone mocked, Rey didn't need to turn around to know who it is. Sidney, the girl who had a problem with Rey since she worked here. Sidney is your typical daddy's girl who used her body to get everything she want. Rey couldn't quite understand why she need to spread rumors about her sleeping with the boss. If only they know the whole story. But Rey's not here to make friends, she's here to earn money.

"Aww is miss plastic jealous? Don't worry I'm sure you'll get the position next time considering how easy you made it to the top" Rey said in a whiny voice, copying Sidney, smirking at the woman red and not so natural face. She can imagine smokes coming out of her ears.

Rey laughed and went into her office, faintly hearing the clicking of heels behind her. As Sidney reach her sharp manicure nails towards her, Rey quickly shuts her door on the woman face, hearing the womans scream of how her nails are broken.

Rey snickered at the womans idiocy. She went behind her desk with a smile, happy for the change of mood and finished her works from last week. Ben hadn't called her in, so why not buy some time.

The beep from the intercome startled her. She had just touch her pen and he finally needs her. She pushed the button and waits.

"Where are the contract that I need to sign!"He bellowed, his tone full of frustration.

I wonder what crawled up his ass this morning Rey thought to herself. She rolled her eyes at his words.

"I was trying to give it to you but you so gracefully walked away like the king-ehem not you are" Rey said dramatically, waving her hands in the air even though he can't see her.

"This is not the time to joke around Rey! I need those contract right away, if not I will loose a lot of money! And I can't let that happen" the call ended right after. She groaned before quickly did as what told.

"And where's my damn coffee? I need it now!. After your finished with that go grab my breakfast on the restaurant down the road, just say it was for me. You have only 20 minutes to do that. And when you finished with that, go set the meeting with the Clark Enterprise. Hurry up, we don't have much time!."

"What's the matter with you?"

"What?" He stood up,advancing towards her in slow steps.

"You know if you had a problem, it would be wiser if you would keep it to yourself or dump it on someone who actually cares" he's at arm length away from her now.

Rey didn't even noticed it. To caught up in her mind.

" It's like you can't even be nice to people"

A step away from her.

" But you know what, you're a self centered man who only care about himself and your money. You don't care about what people feels because you are-" she was cut off by a pair of lips smashed against hers. The kiss was brutal, bruising her lips. She stood there with her eyes wide open. She tries to fight back but he puts his arms around her waist, caging her in place. She finally succumbed to his kiss. Kissing him back with passion as if their first time.

Ben was the first to pull away, tucking the strands of fallen hair behind her ear, staring at her lovely face. Her cheeks flushed under his stare. They were so intense, making her feel hot. He leaned down to her ear and whispers, voice husky making her shiver.

"You only have 10 minutes left, firecracker. You better hurry up. The Ceo from Clark Enterprise is on his way" Her eyes widened before she pushed him away and make a dashed towards the elevator. Ben smirked seeing her running in heels. That is a sight for sore eyes.

--------------------

Rey blew a breath after she had finished with the tasks. The cook was not making it easy for her. He even called her a liar for using Ben name to get free food, nearly making her jump of the counter to strangle the crude man.

Thank god I will never have to meet that man ever again

She dropped the last paper on the last table for the meeting room with a tired sighed.

It is done, for now

"Good lord, it's not even 12 yet, and I'm sweating like a pig" She mumbled to herself while craning her neck. She turned to head out  and into Bens office when she heard a voice called her. It sound familiar.

"Hey Rey, it's been a long time." a deep masculine voice said from behind her.

Rey turned only to be shocked by the owner of the voice.

"Oh my god, Aaron! Is that really you?"

-----------------------

Again sorry for the cliffhanger. I can't help it🤓