21

I have to divide it into two chapters since its too long. Anyways enjoy!🤓

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
So you're telling me that my big nose, flying dumbo ears of a cousin with those chapped pouty lips that looks like he's gonna cry in any second, my cousin, your former husband dumped you because of a sex video that he got anonymously?!" Susan exclaimed, her hair dishelved from pulling it out of frustration while hearing the never ending drama between Rey and her cousin.

"And after the divorce came your adorable chubby cheeks babies that looks identical to him but have more mannerisms and humanity than his freaking humongous buns of steel?!" Rey looked at her weirdly when she commented about his ass.

"And now 4 years later, the both of you clashes by destiny and now are employees?!" Rey wanted to roll her eyes at how dramatic she is but refrained from doing so since Susan has more to say.

"And the worst part is he's your boss?!"

"And now, right this moment...." Susan exaggerates, her hands pointing towards the ground—emphasizing the words 'this moment' "—he went away for a week to do god knows what—after you both have a massive argument that can split the whole world into two with your irrational temper, without a reason?!" By the time she was finished, Rey bet the whole world has heard her loud voice.

"Yes, yes, yes and yes and....humongous? Really?" Rey inquired, her eyebrows touching each other. Susan shrugged nonchalantly, not minding the question.

"What? They looked so toned! I want to squeeze it tho!" Susan make a squeezing gesture, smiling devilishly when Rey gazed at her peculiar friend warily.

"Right...anyhoo yeah that's what happened. Spectacular isn't it?" Rey said. Her voice turning solemn—the complete opposite of the words she uttered. She could feel Susan's sympathetic gaze on the side of her head. She didn't need those sympathy right now. Turning towards the sound of children squealing, a loving smile grazed on her lips upon seeing her two angels running around playing tag. It's a good thing she brought them here with her to the park. She loves hearing those childish and adorable giggles from them. It calms her. They calmed her.

They grew silent after Rey's remark. Susan glanced at her blank expression, curious on what she was thinking.

"How have you been?" Susan's question must have startled her that she nearly jumped out of her skin. Rey  looked at her, her mind pondering her question before looking away, sulking.

"Tired" Susan can sense there is more to that.

"That darn cousin of mine really put you through a lot of hardship hasn't he?" She tried to joke but Rey didn't ponder much on it. Her mind is till on her problems. The majority of the problem was from Ben. Ironically.

"I'm just....tired of him accusing me, tired of him dragging me down and I'm tired of him......he's such a....he's a freakin....ARG!" Rey screamed at the end, anger consuming her whole body. She clenched her teeth when she recalled all the insult, all the tricks, all the hate towards her. And it's not even her fault!

"I don't know what's wrong anymore!" She said defeatedly, tears clouding her eyes.

"In one hand, I feel so much anger building up inside me that I want to call him and screams his ears till they bleed. And on the other hand, I felt this gooey....fluttering feeling in my stomach whenever he was close. It just doesn't make any damn sense!" By now, the tears has cascaded down her cheeks. Rey wiped it immediately, embarrassed that she let her emotions took toll on her. Susan offered her a napkin that she took from the boys baby bag. Rey accepted it, grateful for her friends consideration.

"I'm sorry, Susan for babbling too much. I don't suppose you can understand this complicating relationship I have with your douchebag of a cousin" Susan shakes her head, placing her hand on Rey's shoulder in comfort.