7

Ben parked his car in the reserved parking lot in his company. He sighed. The scene happened last night keeps on replaying in his mind. "We'll see" she said with confidence. Thinking she can beat him. Ben smiled a little at that. He admired that short little fire cracker. She had too much spunk in her. But he would never admit that to anyone. He can't. He won't.

He shut his dark brown orbs for a couple minutes to calm his nerves and went out of his car. His long legs got him to his office in no time. He did't bother greeting his employees. They are not worth it. They are just here to earn money for a living. That's all.

His bulky and tall frame can turn many heads just to look at this fine specimen, I mean who wouldn't. With his dark mysterious alluring eyes with that raven locks reaching his dumbo-like ears plus the big strong nose with sensual full lips, anyone would look. Women would looked at him with lust filled eyes wanting to be by his side while the men watched him with awe imagining themselves to be as powerful as their boss. Some are even ogling. Ben felt insecure about his looks and uncomfortable with the stares but he had learned to ignore them.

He went inside his office, closing the door to lean on it. He sighed a breath of relief. He went behind his desk to do his work. Luckily, no one is interrupting.

It is nearly 10AM when he heard a knock.

"Come in" he said blankly.

"Here is your coffee, sir" said a soft feminine voice.

He didn't want to look up, but he couldn't resist the urge and what he saw made his breath hitched. There stood her- Rey in a maroon blouse with a skin tight black skirt reaching her mid-thigh with matching shoes. Ben eyes trailed down from her head to toe, lingering on her exposed smooth long legs. Rey shift uncomfortably, his stare is just too hot that she started sweating. 'the air conditioner seems to be broken' she thought. He quickly looked away for her tempting legs and finally looked at her with an unreadable expression.

"Who told you that I want coffee at this hour. You should bring it up 2 hours ago" Ben said calmly but in a dangerous voice that says he is on the vege of bursting in anger.

Rey started feeling uncomfortable with his stares but she answered him anyways.

"The woman in the break room said that your coffee should be delivered at this hour, so I- " Rey was interrupted with Ben chuckling darkly.

"Why would you bother lying Ms. Kenobi?. You came here late didn't you?. Let me guess, " he smirked evilly "your lover dumped you last night because you were whoring around with-" Ben heard the sound before the pain came. The sound echoed throughout the room and he felt a stinging pain on his left cheek. He was stunned. Never in his life has he ever been slapped by a woman other than his mother.

Rey stood in front of him with a deep frown on her beautiful face. Her eyes held pain and a tinge of regret but the anger in them dominates it.

"How dare you! I understand that you hate me but do you really need to stoop so low. And why does it matter if I fuck someone?. I never ask you who's your last fuck is. I am a free woman! And from now on I won't be working for your stupid arse anymore because I quit! Rey yelled at the end.

She was shaking with anger, her fists clenched by her sides are starting to hurt. But she never felt more proud for standing up for herself.

She turned around to leave with her head held high until she heard his cold- chilling laugh.

She felt shivers run down her spine and it is not good. She turned around slowly to look at him only to be face first with a broad chest. She didn't hear his footsteps or saw his shadows advancing towards her. She gulped but looked up at his eyes which turn into black pools in seconds. The rage was evident in them. He leaned down to whisper in her ear. His nose grazed her cheekbone making them flushed with redness.

"Do you think you can quit that easily after slapping me? Even if you quit who would want to hire an inexperience employee? You should be grateful that I am letting you work here. And if you try to resigne or quit again, consider yourself jobless for the rest of your life." Ben said harshly in her ear before stood up at his full height.

"I'm cutting your salary for tardiness and for being rude to me" He said with finallity- dismissing her with a wave of his hand and went back behind his desk to do his work. Leaving a shocked Rey standing.

"You can't-" "If I hear another word from you again, I'll cut all of your salary for good" He warned her.

"LEAVE!"

Rey quickly leave, shutting the door with a bang. Her eyes were watery but she refused to cry for that piece of scum. From now on she vow to never cry for a man that has broken her heart. It is for her own good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I hope you like this chapter and are having a wonderful day 😄