4

Rey opened the door to find a man siting on his chair behind his desk. She couldnt see his face because his back was facing her. She walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Please take a seat, Miss" the man said.

Rey's ears shot up. There's something about this man, his voice sounds very familiar. But she just shrugged it off and take a seat that was in front of his desk.

Rey took a moment to look at him, well his back. He had jet black wavy hair that reached just above his dressed shirt collar, broad shoulder and muscular arms.

She had been busy checking him out that she didn't notice he had turned arround and were met with a pair of deep brown eyes which was wide opened.He had beautiful eyes.

Wait those eyes.

She looked at his face and gasped in shocked. Those eyes,lips, nose ,ears.. She already knew who it was.

Ben Solo. OH.MY.GOD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben on the other hand was also shocked too. He couldn't believe his eyes. The girl he had fallen in love with was right in front of him. But realization came to him making him frowned.

"What are you doing here?" He asked through gritted teeth. He'd told her that he doesn't want anything to do with her. And here she was looking innocent as always.

'Maybe she's here to seduce me to love her and then when she gets what she wants she take my money and ran off. Gold digging bitch' The tought makes his blood boils.

"What am I doing here, I'm here for the job interview." Rey answered raising an eyebrow.

"Is that so, I thought you were here trying to seduce me then took my money" Ben said trying to keep it cool but on the inside he ain't cool at all.

He watched her as tears willed up in her eyes. For the first time in his life he felt bad for saying those things to her. But that doesn't change anything. Rey took a deep breath before saying

"Ben, why would I be- " Before she could say any further Ben quickly cuts her off.

"It's Mr. Solo, Kenobi. Now I presumed you are here for a job interview am I correct, well let's get to it then. I don't want to hear any of your pathetic stories any further" He snapped.

Rey sat there looking at him in disbelief while he typed something on his computer completely ignoring their argument just now. Rey had to bite down her tongue from snapping at him.

"Well, I just read your resume saying you were once working as a P.A for a couple of years but quit for some reason care to tell me the why?" He averted his eyes from the computer and look at Rey deeply in the eye.

Rey felt a wave of anxiety when their eyes met. She always felt this when it happens. But she had to show him that he had no affect on her, not anymore. Debating
whether to tell him or not she decided to tell him the truth.

"My former boss had been always yelling and screaming at me for no particular reasons until one day he had crossed the line and I immediately resigned. Some say he does that because he had a crushed on me".

Rey said the last part quietly. She expected Ben didn't hear it but he heard it loud and clear and Rey noticed his eyes darkened a bit but with a blink of an eye it goes back to it's original colour. He was just there starring at her as if she was the only woman that caught his eyes; how he looked at her when he was love strucked. Ben blinked and clear his throat for his behaviour feeling his cheek warming up.

"Well okay then, since you were experienced I may say you finally got the job" He said.

Rey smiled slightly on the news but was quickly removed when he added

"I'm hiring you because you do you're job very well for the simplest things and for the heavy task, well I think you could improved more by your own" He said smirking like an ass at her.

Rey held back her tears. She doesn't want to cry at a horrible man like him. She had to be brave for herself and her children. Wait her children!! Her eyes widened at the mentioned of her kids. What will she do if he finds out that she had kids and they were his? The thought made her sick to the stomach. What if he took them from her? No no that's not going to happened not whe she's still here. She will protected them no matter what even from their father.

Rey dismissed the thought to the back of her head and look at Ben to see him starring back at her. She quickly looked down, doesn't want to look at him after his recent comment. She could fell her cheeks warming up.

Ben had been starring at her for god knows how long. He found her extremely adorable. The way her face lit up with joy when she heard that she got the job or when they would locked eyes for a moment before she quickly looked down making her cheeks red in embarrasment. He founds himself smilling slightly at the sight of her.

He had been daydreaming about her that he did not notice she was clearing her throat trying to catch his attention. He snapped his eyes towards her beautiful hazel eyes that he had fall in love with.

"As I was saying, when will I start working since I've got the job" Rey looks at him waiting for his response.

"Umm.... You will start working by tomorrow. I want you here at 7:00 A.M sharp and wait for my arrival. I have some task that I wanted you to do for me, Am I making myself clear, Miss Kenobi?" He asked seriously making me nodded my head.

"Good, your office is just next to mine, I will call your intercom when you're needed. You may dismissed".

Rey quickly grabbed her stuff and went towards the door but before she could turned the doorknob she felt his burning gaze at the back of her head. She turned around to see him starring at her body from head to toe, lingering at some places while biting his lips. His eyes snapped up towards her making her gulp. Rey on the other hand was blushing furiously. She openes the door and shutting it behind her.

'What the hell just happened back there'

She glanced at her wristwatch to see it's nearly 2:00 p.m. Her eyes widened.

'Was I really that long in there'

She shrugged it off and went out of the building towards her car. She had to pick Marcus and Lucas from school.
She drove towards the school to see them running towards her car. They got in and went their journey back home. In the car, the boys had been blabbering about their activities in school. Rey didn't pay much attention to it because she had been thinking about her interraction between her and Ben in that room.

'That was so weird'