author's note

Hello there fellow readers! 👋

I know i haven't been updating a quite lot lately and I'm sure you are all anxious to see what's happening in the next following chapters but I have something that I have to say.

As you can see, I find it quite troubling to write and come up with ideas in a short notice so I must cool down for a moment before continuing. And that is why I find it hard when some people are pressuring me to update.

I know how hard and frustrating it is to read a half finished book and then the author disappeared to La La Land for nearly a month or more. Without any notice or update. I get it. I've been there.

But I detested how much pressure I face when people are telling me to update quickly. I know the deal I have to face when updating late but I need time. To process, to come up with these words and make the chapter wonderful. I am a human being, not a robot that has everything programmed in its mind. I need time.

I'm not asking much but your patience. I know it takes a lot a willpower to give me that but I sincerely hope that you can. So please 😌 give me some time.

Also, I have put the 'on hold' on the title of the book and it clearly says that I'll be updating but not as frequently as before. Just so you know.

Also, I want to say thank you to those who were considerate of me, helping me pull through this and just supporting me. Thank you so so much. You are a wonderful person and a simply kind hearted fella. I can never ask enough😘. For those who followed me, voted in every chapter and even took their time to comment, thank you so so much. Your support and wonderful comments made my day 10×× better. YOU GUYS ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!!❤️🌼

 I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON AND HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!