15

This is a long ass chapter. So be prepared!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Upper class people dressed in expensive clothes attached on their body filled the ballroom. Let it be a famous writer to an uprising celebrity. The purpose of this party is to create awareness for children to read books and charities for the needy but not many were generous to donate this event. Many of them do it for the fame.

Woman dressed in seductive, exposing dress and high heels while the men wore expensive suits with matching ties.

Rey wiped her sweaty hands on her tight fitting maroon dress-her nerves on edge from all the stares she received in the ballroom. Some are full of distate while others stare with admiration. She didn't feel better with those two stares.

Rey kept on tugging on the tight material on her body-hoping to get more air. The dress was too tight to her liking-and too revealing. It was bare on the backside, revealing her smooth creamy back-with a slit on the side of the dress revealing some of her thigh. She felt self conscious of herself. She rarely wear revealing clothes-stating they makes her uncomfortable.

"Will you stop doing that? It's gonna ripped apart if you continue doing that. I made this baby with my own delicate hands!" Finn complains which she muttered a quick apology.

"I can't help it, it's too tight" Rey whined making Finn sighed in exasperation.

"You should have think twice before eating a whole bloody chicken!" Rey rolled her eyes at that. It's not her fault they add a special ingredient to it. The chicken she had for lunch were exquisite.

"It's not my fault that my so called personal designer/friend took my measurements before my meal! Like who does that? Wait, you" Finn closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Why did I even agree in coming with you? Lord!" Finn muttered to himself making her smile. "It's because you love me" They smiled at each other before was interrupted by a clear of a throat.

"I thought you would bail considering how you hate parties" Ben stated with a chuckle, sporting a navy blue suit-a glass of champagne in his right hand while the other holds his companions tiny waist. The woman is beautiful, the white dress she wore fitted her like a glove with her long wavy blond hair cascading down her exposed back. They look like the ideal couple. Rey felt a sharp pain in her chest at the sight. She wonder what are the relationship between the two.

"Who's this?" Ben asked her, paying extra close when Finn pulled her to his side making Rey let out a sudden gasp. Ben clenched his hand on the wine glass making it cracked a little. Ben's companion—Carmen took noticed on his action. She looked at Rey curiously, wondering what is it about this woman that made Ben act like that.

"This is Finn...my friend. Finn this is the owner of Solo Enterprise and my boss, Ben Solo" Rey introduced them.

"Charming" Finn said, shaking his hand firmly. Ben noticed him putting a little pressure into it. "Finn Storm is the name, mate. I work as a fashion designer for Stamps and this little cutie is my main model" Finn hugged her tightly to his side-aware of Ben's murderous glare on his arm around her waist. He smirked inwardly.

This should be fun

"Finally I got to meet the man who runs that company. I only knew your father—Han Solo. What a generous handsome man he is. I just hope you will be the pride in your humble family, Mr. Solo, just like your father and grandfather" Ben grew tensed hearing him say about his grandfather. What is he on about?

"Yes, I hope so too, Mr. Storm" Ben keep his face expressionless, releasing his hand from the man's tight grip. Finn smiled inwardly at his discomfort before turning to Ben's companion.