Prologue

December 25th, 2071, Shanghai, China, 10:00 AM

Shanghai, one of the many cities in China, now stands as a destroyed and leveled wasteland with many skyscrapers and buildings destroyed, 2 mechanical bodies that appear absolutely destroyed lie down on the ground in what used to be the Shanghai Stadium. 3 large creatures stand among them whilst staring down on them and looked at each other, all 3 have scars, are bleeding, and breathing uncontrollably. Then the one with dorsal plates (Who is called Gojira Prime) turns to the ape like creature (Who is called Kong Prime) and communicates with him. While to the humans it sounds like growls, hisses, and among other vocalizations, to them it's just like human speech. 

Gojira Prime: *Breathes heavily* Thank you for... Helping me... Kong Prime...

Kong Prime: *Nods* No problem my lord, even if it was just a misunderstanding, we both make up in the end right? 

Gojira Prime: I guess you are right.. Do you think Rodan Prime will he okay? 

Gojira Prime says this while pointing at the volcanic pterosaur or bird of prey like creature, who arguably had the worst of the 2, but even with this extreme amount of damage he still stands. 

Kong Prime: I think so.. At least...

Gojira Prime: Hey, if I do disappear or die, will you take the responsibility of 'Lord of the Titan Primes' ?

Kong Prime: I will my lord, since we 3 helped each other destroy the real threat. 

Gojira Prime: Good, cause I think it's time for us to head home. 

Kong Prime: Agreed. 

Rodan Prime: I- *Coughs up volcanic blood* Second that...

Gojira Prime then dips down into the Hangzhou Bay and swims away to recover in his underwater lair, Kong Prime heads to Nepal to live among the many creatures living there, while Rodan Prime heads to a volcano in the Wells Gray-Clearwater volcanic field. All 3 then went into a long state of dormancy and were no longer seen again (Except for Gojira Prime and Rodan Prime)

May 31st, 2098, 5:39 PM

Gojira Prime's POV 

I then woke up and looked around to see my underwater lair like it always is. It's been 27 years since our battle against the humans so called mechanical Titan Primes, it's been so long I have no idea what's even happening above the surface anymore, eh it's not my problem the humans made me and Kong Prime fight each other anyways, if the humans actually knew what would happen, then it would've never happened in the first place.

Then he senses a extremely strong force in his presence, causing his to light up his dorsal plates in a form of a intimidation display, whilst having a scowl on his face. 

What the sh*t?! What the hell is this presence?! Is this the god damn humans doing?! 

A vortex suddenly appears literally out of nowhere and proceeds to suck the 'Lord of the Titan Primes' in, causing him to freak out. 

CRAP!!  IT'S PULLING ME IN!! I CAN'T ESCAPE!! 

He then releases a very powerful muffled shriek before suddenly he is consumed by the portal and disappears.

Little does he know, he and 3 other Titan Primes are teleported to a different world where WW2 warships are human girls, and that this world is threatened by alien like beings. He will meet his friends and one of the girls very soon. 

(How was that for a prologue? Tell me in the comments! As always, see you next time!)