Chapter #1- A New World?

???, 1945, Antarctica, 0:00 PM 

In an unknown location of Antarctica, 4 humans lay face-down down on the ice and snow. One of them being Gojira Prime stirs and wakes up immediately. He checks his surroundings and sees his loyal friend and fellow hothead Rodan Prime, Death Jackal Prime, and Leviathan Prime. Rodan Prime wakes up a second after and spots Gojira Prime. 

Rodan Prime: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! 

Gojira Prime: Really Rodan Prime? Do you not remember your king and friend? 

Rodan Prime: Oh, sorry my lord. *Bows* Please accept my apologies for yelling at you and not remembering. 

Gojira Prime: Apology accepted. But one question though: How the hell are we talking like humans and why do we look like them? 

Rodan Prime: *Shrugs* Beats me good old friend, by the way do you know those two? Cause I felt like I saw them before somewhere... 

Gojira Prime: Yeah you did before, that one over there is Death Jackal Prime and that last one over there is Leviathan Prime. You almost killed one of them too due to your hotheadedness too. 

Rodan Prime: Hey you do realize you're talking about the 'Lord of the Skies' right? Can't blame me for my violent nature sometimes, though you are right about my hotheadedness which did almost allow me to kill that mechanized version of Ghidorah Prime. 

Gojira Prime: You're literally the most violent of all of us. If I remember correctly, you Almost killed my rival Ghidorah Prime by constantly ripping her to shreds. 

Rodan Prime: Yeah and only if she didn't kick me off and afterwards proceeded to dive bomb me into the ocean. God that was so damn irritating. 

Suddenly the other 2 humans began to wake up, and both saw Gojira Prime and Rodan Prime, then they both suddenly look at each other. Then at the other two guys again. 

Death Jackal Prime: Excuse but do I know you from somewhere? *Points to Rodan Prime* Cause I feel like I do.. 

Rodan Prime: How do I put this? Remember the time where you almost got killed by a hotheaded son of b*tch? Yeah that was me. 

Death Jackal Prime: Wait since we're all humans, can we like.... Change back into our kaiju forms? 

Gojira Prime: Most likely, let me try to see if that's the case... 

Gojira Prime then closes his eyes and is consumed by a blinding blue light, when the light disappears, he saw that he was back into his kaiju self. Confirming that they all can still turn into their respect kaiju forms whilst being able to turn into humans. The other soon follow suit, and once that was all done, they look at each other again. 

Death Jackal Prime: Sooo...... Since we're all back as ourselves again, what do you suppose we do? Explore this world? 

Gojira Prime: I guess so. Okay, you and Leviathan Prime come with me, you can swim right? * Death Jackal Prime nods* Good, and Rodan Prime will be our eyes in the sky, so he can inform us of incoming threats. Not that I think that's gonna happen, but you never know, so I'm not taking any chances and neither should you. 

Rodan Prime: You can count on me! I promise not to wreck everything by flying over it, or melt it. Since due to my body temperature that happens a lot. 

Gojira Prime: Considering that you can fly a top speed of 4,019 knots and also reach a top speed of 4,789 knots. I highly doubt it, but you can at least try by flying way above the clouds, hopefully where you can still hear us if we need you to do something crazy or exciting for you.