Chapter #2- Meeting the Royal Navy carrier

???, Waters close to Guam, 8:10 PM 

Gojira Prime: Can you tell us why were here again? 

Gato: I detected some other lifeforms there, could be other shipgirls or it could be sirens, if it's the latter, then you guys can take it from there. Since you guys basically destroyed that siren fleet like it was nothing. Wonder if there were fleets like that before back in your guys world? 

Rodan Prime: Oh trust me, there were fleets like that before. The humans are stupid enough to send fighter jets after me, I of course destroyed the entire squadron within seconds and even ate one of the jets whole. Needless to say, I can't taste anything since my insides and organs are made from volcanic rock and obsidian. 

Gato: Whoa, you really are like that? 

Death Jackal Prime: Yep, in fact, his body temperature is his other weapon as well. You'll find out sooner or later eventually, cause let's just say.... Anything or anyone that comes near him will just melt or burn. 

Leviathan Prime: Hey guys, I see the island! Wait, is that a abandoned naval base? 

Gato: Looks like it, might be some useful stuff there. Would you guys like to help me? 

Gojira Prime: If that's what you want, then of course we'll help you. Just let us change into our human forms and we'll come with you. 

Gato: Alright, I'll be waiting for you guys at the docks. 

X-x-X 

Gato: Seriously what is up with them? Surely they don't take this long, then again, considering their height advantage over all the lifeforms on this Earth, I can understand why. 

Gato then notices the 4 who were in their human forms which are quite..... Hot to say the least. What? You thought I was kidding? Just wait till the yanderes start to come after the Big Four. Regardless, they walk down to the dock which was in a really bad state. 

Gojira Prime: Sorry if we're late, Rodan Prime took the most time here. 

Rodan Prime: Hey! I take great offense to that statement! 

Gojira Prime: Yeah, Yeah, whatever you hotheaded son of a b*tch. 

Leviathan Prime: So.... Shall we get going? 

Gato: Of course, though since this base is quite rundown, I might need some protection from you guys. 

Rodan Prime: Anything for our little gal, so lead the way Gato. 

55 minutes later 

Gojira Prime: Well, we didn't find anything. Though I could ask Rodan Prime to search the base throughly again. 

Rodan Prime: You got it dude, I'll be back eventually. 

Then Rodan Prime sets off into the jungle again, this time with his flamethrower in hand, leaving only Death Jackal, Leviathan, Gojira, and Gato left on the docks, waiting for him to return. 

Death Jackal Prime: So what do you guys wanna talk about? 

Gojira Prime: Let's ask Gato if there are some ships that were mere prototypes or something similar to that. 

Gato: There are actually, if you want to know them, I'll be happy to tell you. 

Leviathan Prime: Please tell us, we want to know more about this Earth

Gato: Okay, to get started, we got the République, Großer Kurfürst, Conqueror, Cristoforo Colombo, Montana, Kremlin, Yamato, and Shikishima battleships.