Chapter #9 - A Mechanized Wonder Weapon

(This particular chapter will feature the full reveal of a certain mechanized Titan Prime. Oh did I also forget to mention that the first part of this chapter will feature a large 'Amount' of gore? Will I hope you're ready cause it will be quite the bloody one) 

Brian Simmons: Everyone is everything ready to go? 

Technician: Yes sir, his systems are coming online now. 

Brian Simmons: Excellent Frederick, I might need a drink after this though... 

???: Brian are you ready up there? 

Brian Simmons: Very much so Elizabeth, initiate the psionic uplink. 

Frederick: Sir, his systems are online, shall we raise the platform? 

Brian Simmons: Of course. 

Down in the pit... 

The four girls that snuck into the unknown facility without being caught arrived in an area that was almost too large for it's own good after crouching through cramped vents. They however couldn't see anything due to the heavy amount of fog and darkness of the area they were currently in. 

Gato: Hey Kapolei do you know where we are? Cause I can't see a single thing through this amount of fog. 

Kapolei: I believe we're in a killzone or sacrifice pit. 

Pegasus: For what or who? 

(Ya'll might wanna listen to this to get the mood just right for this section, and yes I know it's meant for Mechagodzilla and not the main antagonist of this story, but well I find it quite fitting for our main villain, considering that they're both Mechs with unimaginable power, anyways back to the story yeah?) 

As she said this, the PA system came to life with the statement that demonstration will begin in 30 seconds, after which the killzone started to get more lit up as the various amount of lights throughout the area began turning on showing that some of them were of a blue and red coloration. The quartet then looked up and saw two very large vent fans spinning rapidly causing the fog to suddenly disappear, it wasn't until they noticed 5 very large doors with the numbers 996, 997, 998, 999, and 1,000 on them, even then they didn't even notice the very large circular hatch in the middle of the killzone which began to retract, with the lights surrounding it flashing a bright red color as if summoning something or more specifically someone. In the area below, a platform was being raised with a extremely large metallic body curled up, with the red lights on its plates slowing glowing a more richer neon red coloration and various power cables disconnecting from the body itself. Once the platform reached the killzone, the girls (Except for Kapolei) could see even through the fog that was surrounding it that its body resembled a skeleton of sorts, it also had 3 necks and tails, with the middle tail in particular having 4 blades with sharpened tips that was currently folded as if not in use. The body then began to stand up with its hands which resembled crane claws rather than actual hands slowly spinning while it moved its tails into a more neutral position and when it finally stood up on its two very strong legs that were laced with the most armored plating possible, its 3 heads then released mechanized or robotic roars that sounded not too similar to a certain Titan Prime back in the world Kapolei came from. 

Gato: Kapolei do you know what or who this might be?! 

Kapolei: T-That's Mecha Ghidorah Prime... 

The metallic creature now known as Mecha Ghidorah Prime then took a mighty step forwards sending sparks flying across the cold floor which was also made out of metal while the various pieces of machinery on his body began to snap into place, he then looked up towards what seemed to be a control room of sorts, to which the PA system cracked to life once again, but this time a different voice demanded that the numbers 996, 997, 998, 999, and 1,000 be released.