Chapter #13 - The fall of the Mechanical Devil

Gojira Prime bodychecked Mecha Ghidorah Prime into a building which collapsed due to the amount of force he put into this combat maneuver, the Mecha responded by head butting him again with all three heads which disoriented Gojira Prime for a short while. However he quickly recovered and grabbed one of the Mecha's arms while Rodan Prime who was nearby grabbed the other arm, then both of them using the amount of strength they had, hurled the 780k ton metal Titan Prime forwards. Of course this didn't do anything as he did an instant 360 degree turn to face both of them again, they noticed the undersides of his necks glowing red and immediately retaliated with their beams. All 3 fired their beams at each other which resulted in another beam-lock, though it was plainly obvious that despite the combined strength of Gojira Prime's and Rodan Prime's beams, they were still no match for Mecha Ghidorah Prime who amplified the power of his beams causing him to instantly win the beam-lock, severly burning the chests of Gojira Prime and Rodan Prime. 

Gojira Prime: God damn it! He's figuring out our every move! 

Rodan Prime: Yeah I know, and it scares me that humans are capable of creating such an intelligent being like him. We both need to change our fighting styles in order to prevail against him. 

Gojira Prime: I don't think that's gonna work... Cause we do the same as well, remember? 

Rodan Prime: Oh yeah, you're right. 

Gojira Prime: Well okay, maybe not entirely, but he in particular just seems extremely skilled at figuring our next moves. 

Rodan Prime: So what we gonna do? Wait for Kong Prime? 

Gojira Prime: Yeah, he's probably got his axe by now, so we should be able to end this fighting quickly. 

Rodan Prime: Oooo, maybe we 3 will finally be reunited with our partners after this? 

Gojira Prime: Seriously...? You're still going on about that? 

Rodan Prime: Well yeah, what are we suppose to do after we finish your reincarnated arch-nemesis? 

Gojira Prime: Do what we always did back in our world, which is patrol the planet for any potential rivals or threats, and in this particular world's case, the Sirens are what we need to exterminate. 

Rodan Prime: Sorry, but we gotta get up and finish this conversation. Your arch-nemesis looks like he's waiting for us... 

Gojira Prime: Why the hell would he wait for us...? In most cases he would've beat us both up while we were down. 

Rodan Prime: Argh, doesn't matter let's just end him now. 

Both of them got up to face the Mecha who charged and tackled them to the ground again, he grabbed both of them by their legs then spun around before tossing them away, due to him not having muscles like a organic creature, he did not have to experience the same muscle strain like Gojira Prime did. Of course he 'Laughed' in absolute joy because there was nothing that could actually damage his body, and plus Kong Prime ran away! So this was going to be easier than he thought, but he knew Kong Prime would come back to get him eventually, he'll have to think about that later as Gojira Prime and Rodan Prime stood up again and roared at him to get his attention which did as his heads snapped towards them. He outstretched his right wing or arm then swiped it at both of them, causing them to stumble back, he wasn't done yet as he crouched down onto all fours then charged at them, both of them weren't ready to stop a 780k ton Mecha so they were forced to take the impact of him ramming into their chests with his heads. Elsewhere, Kong Prime who was holding onto the side of a still-intact skyscraper, was watching the ongoing battle between the Mecha and his two friends intently, he wondered if he should attack now, but then took in the fact that the Mecha might notice him so maybe he just needs to wait just a little bit more, or maybe he doesn't because the Mecha seemed to really be beating down both of his friends, so he hopped off and ran towards the fight even if it means getting hurt in the process.