Chapter #10 - The Grand Night Battle

Gojira Prime continued to look through every nook and cranny of the ruined cityscape for about 4 hours at this point but couldn't find Kong Prime anywhere, this got him a little annoyed but decided to control or hold back his anger for now. What he didn't notice was said Titan Prime was sneaking towards the axe whilst going prone and was creating a small amount of noise, just loud enough for him to look in the direction where the sounds came from, and when he did, they stopped. He growled before marching over to where the noises came from, almost immediately Kong Prime was forced to leave his spot causing Gojira Prime to break into a sprint after him. They continued this for 40 minutes before Kong Prime grabbed the Tokyo Tower, ripped it off its foundation, and used it to whack Gojira Prime across the face, snapping the tower in two halves. Gojira Prime retaliated with his own bodycheck which sent Kong Prime tumbling into the Tokyo Bay once again, this time Gojira Prime joined him in the water with the intention to drown him, and since there was no buildings to shield him from his atomic breath, Kong Prime had to use his agility to his advantage. 

Gojira Prime was getting even more annoyed that he couldn't seem to hit Kong Prime with his atomic breath, so he was forced to fire the red beam he fired into the ground awhile ago, but this time it lasted a little longer than usual which drained almost all his radiation and caused waves to wash up onto land. He stopped, his dorsal plates glowing a very faint blue before they suddenly glowed a very bright blue once again, he looked at Kong Prime who got out of the radius of the affected area but was knocked over by the sheer amount of force from the blast-wave. He roared before charging towards him but stopped when he got pelted in the back by Gloster Meteors and Seafires which fired rockets at his back, or more specifically specialized rockets that could actually hurt him, they especially hurt when they hit his still-healing leg wound from back in his world when Kong Prime jammed the axe into his left leg, and there was still some blood present, but it was dried up slightly. Regardless this opened the wound on his leg once more causing it bleed once again, Gojira Prime screeched in pain before he set his sights on the aircraft before charging up his atomic breath and firing it at them, which incinerated some but not all of them. He roared in pain when Kong Prime punched said wound with enough strength to send the pain throughout his body, but he endured it with no issues, and tail whacked the ape Titan Prime away from him whilst clutching his leg and gridding his teeth due to the sheer amount of pain, taking couple of short breaths, he stood up tall once again before roaring at Kong Prime with even more anger evident. 

With The Four Girls... 

Pegasus: Kapolei, direct hit on umm... Master Goji. 

Kapolei: Don't worry it's just a flesh-wound, plus he's a tough guy, he can endure a lot of pain, and I really do mean that. Just remember your using rockets that humans in my world developed to deter the Titan Primes. 

Gato: So he'll be okay though right? 

Kapolei: As long as his leg wound is allowed to heal fully, then yes he will be. 

Pegasus: Shall we set off some flares Miss Kapolei? It'll be easier for the others to find us. 

Kapolei: If that's what you think then so be it, as long as it gets their attention. 

The sounds of Gojira Prime and Kong Prime roaring got the four girls attention, with Kong Prime running into the ruined cityscape once again with Gojira Prime following suite. Kong Prime climbed to the very top of a skyscraper as he watched Gojira Prime below walk past him whilst sniffing the air again, noticing this, he decided to take the safe option and stay ontop of the skyscraper for a while. But this didn't last long as he felt the skyscraper tilt violently to the left and so he was forced to jump down onto the ground and ran for his life with Gojira Prime in hot pursuit.