Chapter #7- Gojira Prime's Rage

Recap: Gojira Prime meets his friend Kong Prime, but soon after coming back to the Sakura Empire, they escape with a black wisdom cube, which they take back to the Azur Lane base, and meet up with Gato and Pegasus again. 

(Warning: Some scenes may or may not feature gore, so be advised!) 

The Big Four which is now The Big Five with the addition of Kong Prime, walk into the briefing room which was surprisingly empty but Gato told them to go ahead while she notified the other girls of said object, so Rodan Prime who had the black wisdom cube placed it on the table, and sat back in one of the available couches in the room. 

Rodan Prime: So Goji.... I guess we have to wait now? 

Gojira Prime: Obviously, although we can probably do it ourselves if we wanted to, we'll let the ladies do it first. 

Pegasus: Such gentlemen you men are. 

Gojira Prime: Well of course we are, but not in our world. 

As he said this he got a flashback of himself swimming in the ocean, until he noticed some activity going on above him, curious as what is happening above, he surfaced to find a United States Navy fleet under attack by one of the many other Titan Primes that submitted to him after Ghidorah Prime's death, though he soon found out why she was attacking the humans, she was trying to feed on a old Cold-War era nuclear bomb. He knew he has to stop her before the human device explodes and damages the surrounding ecosystem, which he would not be content to allow happen, so he took action and charged towards Scylla Prime, the Titan Prime that was attacking the humans for her prized meal. Gojira Prime knocked her off balance but not before extending her many tentacles at his face, which he struggles to shake off due to the sheer number she has attached to her face. He then gets angry as he twists really hard to the left, but she still wouldn't let go, so in a fit of rage, he promptly charged up his atomic breath, and incinerated half of her tentacles causing her to release his face. She then roars back in anger, before Gojira Prime releases a even more angry roar, which prompts the spider-like Titan Prime to back down and leave, he then calms down immediately afterwards, because he knows he is needed elsewhere, he then dives back down into the water, and swims away from the human fleet. 

Pegasus: Really? How so? 

Gojira Prime: Well, since I was the Alpha of all Titan Primes, I had to prevent virtually all of them from killing each other, and from damaging the ecosystem. Especially this one I fought who was a female, she gave me the hardest time, that I got angry and had to burn off half of her tentacles with my atomic beam, she left immediately afterwards, but I knew she wouldn't challenge me anytime soon, because I was needed elsewhere, so I also left too. 

Pegasus: You had some big responsibilities in your world I'm assuming? 

Gojira Prime: Of course I did, it's my job to keep all my Titan Prime brethren in check. 

Rodan Prime: Likewise, I also had some big responsibilities too, because I had to go through the same thing like Gojira Prime did. 

Pegasus: Really? I feel bad for you two since you have such big responsibilities. 

Gojira Prime: Don't be, it's both our jobs to keep the natural balance in order, likewise Kong Prime also had responsibilities on his island. 

Pegasus: Same thing I'm assuming? 

Kong Prime: Actually, mine was a little different because I had to take my responsibility when I was a juvenile. Not to mention the fact that most of the other creatures already living on my island were bigger than me. 

Pegasus: I see you 3 are like natural leaders right from the beginning. 

Gojira Prime: Regardless, where are the other girls? They're usually in this room.