Chapter #14 - Gojira Prime's Journey Part 1

Gojira Prime's POV 

I can sense them... The beings the girls call Sirens.. And although they look like humans, they obviously have the same intentions as my deceased arch-enemy. I mustn't let them proceed to wipe out humanity in this world, I shall bring balance just like I always did in my world. I can also sense something else heading towards there as well, are they going to invade the Eagle Union..? But there can't possibly be anyway the girls can fight them all off! I will have to join this fight even if it does reveal my existence to them or potentially the rest of the world for that matter, but I do not think there's human technology like that just yet. The sooner I end this fight, the sooner I can rest my tired and injured body. 

I roared loudly to 'Signal' my intentions, if I had known how much fear I would ultimately instill into the Sirens, then maybe I would've headed elsewhere to look for a new home where I can bathe in the sustaining warmth of the planet, but then again it appears they didn't know I was closing in on them very quickly, so I might just give them a very good scare. Hopefully, humanity in this world will actually be thankful for my actions and not try to kill me. I can also smell the strong scent of oil which meant... That the girls were doing a damn good job of holding the Sirens off and although I want to search for a new resting place, I'm not taking any chances. 

Somewhere out in the New York/New Jersey bight... 

Third Person POV 

Somewhere out in the dark waters stood a ship, this was in fact USS Northampton (CLC-1) who along with her older sisters: Oregon City, Albany, and Rochester were sent out to this area in order to detect any further potential threats that the Sirens might send over. That and the other girls were tasked with holding them off so the civilians could escape to the nearest airport and be evacuated from there, however most of the airports were either too close to the combat-zone or were being bombarded to the point where it became too dangerous for the civilians to be sent there, so the only one available was Newark Metropolitan Airport. They, along with the other girls were both impressed and worried about the amount of mass-produced ships the Sirens were sending over, it seemed that there was no end to them... But something on Northampton's radar grabbed her attention, and what she saw was a single very large blip that was moving at very high speeds, faster than all ships known. That was when she heard an echo off in the distance, 'Did the blip make this sound?' She thought as she was starting to get worried at the prospect of it being some sort of secret weapon developed by the Sirens. However, she walked out of her bridge and noticed off in the horizon that the waves on the water appeared to be rising considerably higher than before, was there going to be a tsunami? 'No, this isn't even possible due to New York's unique geography' she thought, although she did wonder what could be causing the sudden spike in wave height. She would soon get her answer as 5 rows of dorsal plates slowly rose out of the water, creating wakes as they sliced rapidly through the water as if whatever these belonged to, had to arrive somewhere very urgently, and that 'Somewhere' is... New York?! 

"Sister, why is that 'Thing' headed towards New York?!" Shouted Northampton. 

"How am I suppose to know?! Besides it appears to be coming straight for us!!" Answered Rochester. 

"Sisters, BRACE!!" Said Oregon City. 

They were preparing for the worse as the dorsal plates closed in on them... Then dived underwater to avoid them entirely. Their fear was sudden replaced with confusion, why would this thing avoided them when he was heading towards them? Unless... They were in his way, but didn't want to cause any casualties, it didn't matter though as the water behind them started rising before a impossibly large figure rose out of the water and gave a tired snort towards the direction of the fight with the others and the Sirens, and started walking tiredly towards that location, its back weakly flickering a blue hue.