Chapter #6- An Ape's Arrival/Meeting the Sakura Empire Part 2

Recap: The Big Four escort Shōkaku back to the Sakura Empire and meet some of the girls there, but Leviathan Prime had the misfortune of meeting one of the yanderes of the base. 

(Warning: Chapter may or may not contain slight spoilers to Godzilla vs Kong, if you wish to not get certain events spoiled then click away now. Otherwise for those who have actually seen the movie, continue on reading) 

Kapolei's POV 

What is my purpose now since I'm in this world? I mean I probably still have all the Titan Prime's databases somehow, but I'm not really too sure if I still do. I'll probably try later, for now I need to rest. Then again I do need to keep my eye out for those yanderes that Gojira Prime and his friends mentioned. I then hear my radar ping and picked up on it's location, but once I looked down at my tablet that functions as my radar, I saw a large bogey. Is it possible that another Titan Prime got teleported to this world as well? I'm going to need Gojira Prime to help me find out what this bogey is then.. 

Third Person POV 

Gojira Prime could be seen sleeping soundly, but was swiftly awoken by Kapolei's voice calling out his name from behind his bedroom door. 

Kapolei: Gojira Prime! I need you to help me with something! 

Gojira Prime: Argh.. What is it..? 

Kapolei: I found a large bogey on my radar and I assume it's another Titan Prime. 

Gojira Prime: Huh?! Another one has been teleported to this world as well?! 

Kapolei: I assume so, and I chose you to help me find out who it is so we can help him or her get used to this unknown world they're in. 

Gojira Prime: Alright, I'm coming then! 

He then gets dressed and walks out of his bedroom, and enters the lobby of the building where he and his friends were sleeping at, and surprisingly, he couldn't find Leviathan Prime anywhere. Though one of the windows that was broken was a clear indication on where he went. Surprisingly, Takao and her sisters were gone, as was the Mutsuki sisters. This made Kitakaze the only left in the lobby. 

Kitakaze: Ah, Goji-sama, what are you doing up at this time of day? Shouldn't you be sleeping? 

Gojira Prime: Yes I'm suppose to be asleep, but I've got more... Important matters on my hands. 

Kitakaze: You'll be safe right? 

Gojira Prime: Of course I will! After all, I'm a Titan Prime for no reason. 

With that, both he and Kapolei left the building then headed to the docks where they arrived at. After minutes of walking there, Gojira Prime immediately transformed into his Kaiju form, but then realized something. 

Gojira Prime: Hey Kapolei, can you check the weather? I feel like it's gonna rain pretty hard soon. 

Kapolei: Let's see...... That you are right Goji, but it should be fine right? 

Gojira Prime: Why don't you bring out your jet and uhhh... Send out some Ospreys or whatever. 

Kapolei: For what? To scout ahead or something? 

Gojira Prime: Isn't it plainly obvious? 

Kapolei: Alright, Alright, I will. 

X-x-X 

Gojira Prime: Sheesh, it got dark fast... 

Kapolei: Yeah it did, I wonder though what Titan Prime got teleported into this world?