Chapter #8 - Commander problems and meeting the other girls

Gojira Prime: W-Wha? 

???: I said are you our Shikikan? 

Gojira Prime: 'Damn it, I don't really have a choice now do I? After all these two just awoke from their cryosleep, so I guess I'll be their commander' Umm... Yes, I am your commander or Shikikan. 

???: Alright Shikikan, my name is Satsuma, a super-battleship of the Sakura Empire, and also Shikishima's younger sister. 

???: I'm Hannover, a super-battleship of the Ironblood! Please take care of both me and Satsuma alright Kommandant~? 

Gojira Prime: Of course, I'll take good care of you two. 

Satsuma: Alright, what are our orders Shikikan? 

Gojira Prime: Well, I want you two to head to the Azur Lane base, in fact I might escort you there just in case the Sirens decide to ambush you two. 

Hannover: Kommandant, are you not a... Human? 

Gojira Prime: I guess you could say that, I'm actually a god-like creature that shoots a heat-ray out of its mouth. 

Satsuma: So should we both give you the upmost respect or not Shikikan? 

Gojira Prime: If you want to or not thats fine, *Deadpans* also you two should really get some 'Clothes' on, I can literally see everything.. 

The two girls looked down at themselves and started blushing like crazy, but were more confused as to why their 'Commander' wasn't blushing a single bit or didn't blush at all, as he had a blank expression on his face. So he manifested their uniforms for the both of them since he could apparently do that, and gave it to both of them, to which they quickly took and put on. After they both were done, their 'Commander' gestured them to follow him up the stairs he came down from, once they reached the outside of the building, the 3 then head towards the docks where he told them to manifest their ships which they did so, causing 2 massive battleships to appear in the water. So he transformed into his Kaiju form, walked into the water, and started to swim albeit at a slower speed so the two ships can catch up to him. 

Hannover's POV 

I wonder if we're heading the right way? Herr Kommandant seems to know where he's going so I suppose it's the right direction, I head over to my radar and sonar systems to see if there was anything out of the ordinary. Seeing that there were none, I head over to the radio to ask Satsuma if she was experiencing the same thing on her end, after waiting for a couple of minutes for a reply I heard her voice coming from the radio. 

Satsuma: Hannover-san? Are you experiencing the same as me too? Cause I'm not seeing any threats yet. 

"Huh, could it be that the enemies are playing it safe this time?" I replied back into the radio, earning a sigh from the other woman. We continued talking about what was causing our sonar and radar systems to not detect threats, before I heard mine and hers from her end beeping, so I quickly rushed to the sonar system and saw hundreds of red bogeys surrounding 3 green bogeys. But Herr Kommandant already looks like he noticed because he slowly started to stop and poke out of the water, then looked down at us. 

Gojira Prime: Hannover and Satsuma, will you two please deploy your riggings and help destroy the targets from afar? I will help soften up the targets for you two, just make sure you two don't get spotted, got it? 

"I will not let you down Herr Kommandant!" I happily replied, which caused him to chuckle a bit, before he turned back around and dived underwater again. So me and Satsuma both summoned our riggings, which were really massive, if I remember correctly, my ship basically rivals Friedrich der Grosse in pretty much everything. I might be wrong since I haven't destroyed any targets yet, but we have to comply with Herr Kommandant's orders! We could both hear him roaring in the distance, so we both aimed in random directions since it was really foggy and then we both fired, causing a astounding 'Boom' to be heard. After that we saw columns of black smoke rising up, so we both skated over to the area, and saw 3 unconscious and injured women on the surface of the water, causing Satsuma to become surprised.