Chapter #4- Rescuing the Sister/Meeting the Crimson Axis Gals & Royal Navy Gals

1945, Pacific Ocean, 2 km away from Hornet's fleet, 5:26 AM 

Leviathan Prime: So Goji, how do you suppose we save the Grey Ghosts sister? 

Gojira Prime: Well, if there is a siren fleet, we eradicate it of course. If not, then I have no clue just yet. 

Death Jackal Prime: Don't you think we can save her without the use of violence? 

Gojira Prime: Possibly, but since we 4 are all big, hulking, very powerful beasts, I don't think we can do anything without the use of violence. 

Death Jackal Prime: Understandable, wonder how Rodan Prime is doing up there and ahead of us? 

Leviathan Prime: Probably kicking arse like he always does. 

Meanwhile with Rodan Prime... 

Rodan Prime: Why do I always get the task of scouting for them? I know I'm impossible to hit for conventional weapons, with experimental weapons been the sole exception. But why me? Eh, I'm not complaining, at least I get to kick arse again, but I technically hitted a woman and now I kinda feel bad for whoever I hit with my mouth. 

The large firebird heard explosions and what sounds like flak, and judging from what he could hear, this has been going on for at least 15 minutes. Looking down, he saw squadrons of Japanese A6M Zeros attacking the fleet that his friends were going to save. He could see the fleet consisted of 1 carrier, 2 cruisers (With one being a heavy cruiser and the other being a light cruiser), 1 escort carrier, and 1 destroyer, he thought whether or not to take action. But since some of them were looking like they were going to pass out from the constant fighting, he of course did what needed to be done, which was destroy all aircraft attacking the girls. 

Rodan Prime: Wonder who could sending out these? 

He of course looked around for the girl sending out the planes, and found what appears to be a girl.... Floating? He found that absolutely strange for a human female, sure the humans back in his and his friends world developed aircraft capable of floating or hovering, but this? This was a whole new level for him, this world was indeed a very strange one and he could sense it. From what he could tell, the girl who was holding a flute, was the Japanese aircraft carrier Shōkaku. 

Shōkaku 

Rodan Prime: So this is the gal that is sending these planes eh? Well, let's see how long those planes last against me

He saw a squadron circling around for another attack run, before diving against the other girls. The planes, while fast when diving, are no matching for Rodan Prime's diving speed, he of course made his move by flying up high enough and diving and spiraling whilst he lit himself on fire, practically turning him into a flying fireball. Of course with the combination of diving and spiraling towards the planes, he managed to push his diving speed to a crazy 10,599 knots, his body suddenly appears out of the clouds while he lets off a shriek, before completely eradicating the squadron with his flaming body and impacting the water, creating the largest splash possible for something of that size. Of course the girls didn't know what creature it was, but they could tell it was... P*ssed. He then floated out of the water in his human form, while giving the Japanese carrier a very stern and hard stare.