Chapter 13: "I knew it would never be enough."

Y/N POV:

After classes ended for the afternoon, I headed out of the building. The rain had begun while I was in my last class and I was grateful I had driven in this morning. I was looking forward to having dinner with Jungkook that evening. Although I really like Jackson, I enjoyed spending time with Jungkook.

Jungkook was sweet and funny. It was intriguing though how I had never seen him with anyone else. He was always alone when he came to the college and Jackson even said he didn't talk to anyone else. There was something strange about Jungkook, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

After arriving at my condo, I quickly stripped out of the clothes I had worn to school and hopped in the shower. I heard my phone ding and assumed it was Jungkook. He said he would text me and we would figure out where to go and what time.

I quickly washed my hair and used my favorite vanilla sugar scrub, leaving my skin soft and glowing. I grabbed a fluffy purple towel from the rack, wrapping it around my body then stepped out of the shower. I made my way into my bedroom and picked up my phone.

Jungkook:

Hey Y/N

Still interested in dinner?

4:32 PM

Me:

Sure

4:45 PM

Jungkook:

How about that little café by the college?

4:46 PM

Me:

Sounds good

Meet you there at 6?

4:47 PM

Jungkook:

Perfect

See you soon

4:47 PM

I dropped the phone on my bed then went and stood in front of my closet. This wasn't a date so I didn't want to look too dressed up and the cafe was pretty casual anyway. I finally settled on a pair of tight ripped jeans and a thin lavender sweater. I added a pair of silver hoop earrings and a bracelet my aunt bought me. I let my hair dry naturally, leaving it to fall in its bouncy waves against my shoulders.

After checking the time, I sat down at my computer. I still had almost a half hour before needing to meet Jungkook so I planned to work on my paper for a little while longer. I reviewed the introduction I had written, laughing a little to myself at the description I had used. Although I didn't believe in it, I still was looking for a good grade on the paper. I thought for a moment then added a little bit more information based on the research I had done.

The incubus is said to never visit the same woman twice. Although the women claim the pleasure is the best they ever received, the incubus will never visit the same woman twice. The incubus visits the women to gain energy from the intimate acts. This is just one example of how the incubus is solely looking out for his own personal benefit.

Although the descriptions of the incubus are fascinating, I couldn't help but feel a little disgust for the whole thing. This guy is basically a man whore, visiting women each night for sex just to leave them the next morning. If the rumors about him were true, which I didn't believe, then it was appalling how much he used people. These women didn't ask for him to visit them. They didn't ask for this strange man to come into their bedrooms at night and violate them in such an intimate manner. The women in the testimonials never seemed disgusted however. The way they made it sound was almost as if being chosen by him was an honor.