Chapter 14: "Time to bring her home to you."

Y/N POV:

I sat up in surprise. What the hell just happened? It felt like a dream but it felt so real at the same time. My shorts were on the floor and my body was still deliciously sore. I could feel the moisture between my legs, an obvious sign that I had orgasmed. There was no way that could be real, could it? I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself off, not believing anything.

After I was done, I checked the doors and windows in the house. Everything was locked up tight. I went back into my room and flopped down on my bed. It must have been a dream. There would be no way for someone to enter my house. I laid my head on the pillow, trying to lull myself back to sleep.

I woke the next morning exhausted from the lack of sleep. Although I tried, I didn't sleep well. My mind kept filing with thoughts of the silver haired man from my dreams. I went through my normal routine automatically, dressing in a denim skirt and mint green sweater. As I was running a brush through my hair, my thoughts flew to an option, my eyes filling with horror. It couldn't be. He has never visited a woman more than once. Even in a dream, the times with him were the best times of my life. It was so similar to the testimonials I had read. But there was no way.

After I finished getting ready, I drove to the college, almost on autopilot. I saw Jackson waiting at the front gate and an overwhelming feeling of guilt came over me. This sweet handsome man liked me and I was having erotic dreams about someone I had never seen. Even though they were just dreams, they almost made me feel as though I were being unfaithful to my sweet and caring boyfriend.

Jackson smiled when he saw me, his face lighting up. He opened his arms to me and I hugged him tight, burying my face in his neck. "Well good morning to you too sweetheart," Jackson said, sounding amused at my unusual affection.

I grabbed Jackson's hand and pulled him to a hidden alcove. Unless someone was looking for us, they wouldn't see us. As soon as we were away from prying eyes, I wrapped my arms around his neck, dragging his lips to mine. Jackson seemed surprised for a moment but then soon melted into the kiss. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to him. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as he pushed me up against the wall, pinning me there with his body. I could feel the hardness forming beneath his jeans and I moaned into his mouth at the feeling.

Jackson pulled his lips from mine, pressing them to my neck. I felt the sharp sting and knew there would be a mark. I leaned my head back as he continued to kiss my neck, letting out breathy moans whenever he hit a certain spot, all thoughts of the silver haired man from my dreams disappearing at his gentle touches. Jackson slipped his hand under my skirt and groaned when he felt the moisture between my legs. He rubbed my slit through my panties before slipping a long finger into me. "Oh sweetheart," he moaned in my ear. "I want you. I want you so bad." Jackson moved his finger slowly in and out, rubbing my clit with his thumb then inserting a second finger.

I dragged his lips back to my mine, feeling that familiar tightening in my body. If he didn't stop, I was going to orgasm right there. "Jackson please stop," I begged.

"No sweetheart. I want you to cum on my fingers. I want to feel you tighten around my fingers," Jackson said, his voice husky.

I clenched my fingers in his shirt as my body clenched around him. Jackson rubbed me gently, bringing me through my high then slowly pulled his fingers from my body. He gave me a dark look then stuck his fingers in his mouth, sucking my juices off them. I blushed at the action and he smiled at me smugly. He had that look of pride from the way I came hard from his fingers.

Jackson pulled my lips back to his, kissing me deeply before pulling away with a sigh. "I can't wait to be with you," he said, against my ear. "I can't wait to bury myself inside you."

I felt another surge of moisture at his words. Jackson knew exactly what to say to leave me with wet panties. I gave him another kiss then reluctantly pulled myself from his arms. As much as I wanted to stay with him, I knew I had to get to class. "I got to go," I said. "I'll text you later."

Jackson smiled and nodded, giving me a last kiss before we left each other. I headed into the building, a smile on my face and Jackson in my mind.

Jimin POV:

I stood there and watched in horror as that fucking bastard kissed her neck, marking my soulmate, marking my girl. I didn't even know when I had started to think of her as mine, but I couldn't help it. When he stuck his hand under her skirt, I was ready to destroy him. Those moans she let out should only be heard by me. From the groans coming from him, I knew her panties must be soaked. He was feeling the warmth of her tight body, the warmth that belonged to me. I knew when she came by the way she tightened her fingers on his shirt. I watched in horror as he stuck his fingers in his mouth. Only I should taste her honey flavor. The thought of this bastard touching my soulmate made a rush of bile rise up in my throat.

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't watch them for another minute, especially the look of adoration she gave him when she finally came down from her high. I disappeared, not even caring if I was seen, reappearing in the living room of the house. I was pacing back and forth, muttering to myself when Namjoon came into the room.

I stopped and glared at him. "Why do I feel this way? The soulmate bond should only affect my body, right? Not my mind? Why do I feel so fucking jealous? Why do I want her so badly?" I demanded.

Namjoon sighed. "The bond is what is calling you to Y/N's body. Your soul is calling for Y/N's heart. It wants everything. Her body will never be enough. Your soul wants her love, her attention, her everything," he said gently.

I slumped down in the chair, yanking at my silver strands of hair. "I can't take this," I said, my voice sounding broken even to my ears. "I can't stand seeing her with another man."

Namjoon laid a hand on my wrist. "Maybe it's time Jimin," he said.

I looked up at him confused. "Time for what?" I asked.

"Time to bring her home to you," Namjoon said simply and my heart stopped at the thought.