Chapter 25: "It couldn't get any better than this."

Y/N POV:

Jimin laid next to me, leaning on one elbow, his stormy gaze focused solely on me. He lifted a hand and ran it through my hair, wrapping a strand around his fingers. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, before tangling his hand in my hair and dragging my mouth to his. He moved his plush lips against mine, taking me to an entirely new level of need. The sensation of his lips on mine skyrocketed my senses into the air and I knew at this point, I was just along for the ride.

Jimin's tongue slipped into my mouth and I let out a moan at the feeling of the soft pink appendage rubbing against my own, coaxing me further. Jimin pulled back and ran his lips along the column of my throat, sometimes kissing, sometimes nibbling. I felt a sharp sting at my collarbone and knew he had marked me, marked me as his.

I ran my hands through his silky hair, pulling his head back up to me, not being able to get enough of the way his lips felt. Jimin leaned back then pulled me up to a sitting position, tugging my shirt over my head. He reached around and unclasped my bra then threw both garments on the floor.

Not wanting to be the only one shirtless, I unbuttoned his white silk shirt, slowly baring his beautifully toned torso. I leaned down and pressed a kiss to his chest, letting my lips and tongue graze his small dark nipple. Jimin breathed in sharply then gently pushed me back onto the bed. He removed his shirt, dropping it next to mine before laying back down next to me. "Naughty girl," he chided with a smirk. "Wanting to put your sweet lips on me before you even had my shirt off."

The dirty words had the moisture building between my legs and I rubbed my thighs together, trying to get any friction. Jimin noticed my squirming and stilled me with a firm hand to my hip. "Patience my princess," he chided. "I want to take my time with you. As much as I want to bury myself in your body and make you call out my name, I want to savor this moment."

Jimin pressed his lips back to my neck, bringing up a hand to gently cover my breast. He squeezed it once gently then pinched my nipple gently between my fingers causing me to moan out loud. "Oh my princess. You don't know how much I love those beautiful sounds. How much I love knowing they're just for me," he muttered, his voice low and incredibly sexy. Jimin moved down, pulling my nipple into his mouth, nipping it gently before soothing it with his talented tongue. I tangled my hands in his silky locks, pressing his head further into my breast, wanting every ounce of sensation he was willing to give me.

As Jimin suckled my pebbled nipple into his mouth, I squirmed against him. I could feel the stickiness of my arousal in my panties, knowing that I would be dripping by the time he touched me there. Jimin lifted his head, giving me a smirk, before turning his attention to the other nipple. He sucked hard, reaching up with his other hand to tweak the other. His name left my lips in a whine.

"Does my princess want more? Is this not enough for you?" Jimin asked, continuing to pinch and roll my nipple between his fingers. "Are my lips on your sweet skin not enough? No?"

I squirmed against him again, not knowing how to respond. "Please Jimin," I begged, my voice sounding husky even to my ears.

Jimin cocked his head to the side, a question in his eyes. "Please Jimin what?" he asked, his sexy smirk returning.

"Please touch me," I pleaded. "Please. I need you."

Something in my words must have lit a fire in him because Jimin quickly sat up, unfastened my jeans and wrenched them down my legs, bringing my black silk panties with them. He dropped them to the floor and kneeled between my legs. Jimin ran a finger up my slit, no doubt feeling the wetness collected there. "Oh princess," he crooned. "So wet for me already."