Chapter 5: "I don't want her."

Y/N:

"Damn it!" I said out loud, reading the message from Jackson. It seemed like every time we made plans to do something, those plans got messed up. The security breach at the company was worse than they had originally expected so Jackson was going to be working nights for the next several days until they could figure it out. I had really looked forward to going on the date with him, but it didn't seem like it would happen anytime soon.

I pulled my computer from my bag and decided to do some more research on the incubus. The books I had were not giving me much and I needed more information to complete the project correctly. I scanned a couple of websites but the information didn't seem to be too reliable. As I was scanning the search engine, I came upon an article written by a Dr. Kim Namjoon. It was written back in 1623 and included a detailed description. There were several testimonials from women who had claimed to be visited by the incubus. They sounded familiar so I pulled out the old book with the gold designs. The testimonials were the same. Dr. Kim must have been the author of that old book. I did a Google search on his name and was only able to pull up basic information about the long dead doctor.

Dr. Kim, although he majored in medicine, spent most of his time researching and writing about mythical beings. He had done several case studies on mythical beings, including vampires, sirens, and the incubus. The doctor had disappeared shortly after the article was printed and there had been no trace of him ever since. The information from the article was more detailed than anything I had ever seen before and he had debunked several misconceptions about the different beings. Sunlight, silver and garlic didn't affect vampires. Sirens could live out of the water, but a regular human would only hear their voices if the siren chose it that way. Werewolves didn't only change under the full moon, but could transform back and forth at will. I thought back to the latest vampire movie I had watched. So vampires really didn't sparkle under the sun? Bummer. That would have been cool to witness. I shook my head. What was I thinking? None of this stuff was real.

I did a Google Image search for Dr. Kim. There was only one photo of the man and my heart skipped at the sight. For a long dead doctor, the young man was incredibly handsome. He had dark hair and the most adorable dimples I had ever seen.

I pulled out the folded piece of paper from the old book and opened it up again. I ran my fingers over the symbols and for a moment I thought they glowed white under my touch. I blinked and looked at the paper again and the symbols were black. I shook my head to dispel the silly notion. All of this talk of mythical beings was getting to my head. I was starting to imagine things that weren't actually there.

After a quick dinner of grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup, I took a shower and prepared for bed. Before turning on the television, I stood at the window and watched as a storm started rolling in. I got into my bed and lay there for a moment then turned the television to the latest episode of the show I had been watching. About ten minutes into the show, I felt my eyes getting heavy but tried to keep them open to finish the show.

I lay there on my bed, watching the show when the lights flickered and then the room plunged into darkness. The power often went out in during strong storms and I wasn't surprised that this one was any different. My room was so dark I could barely see my hand in front of my face. The room began to feel chillier until I could see my breath.

I went to sit up to grab another blanket but couldn't move. My body felt like it was pinned to the mattress. I felt a weight pressing on top of me, slowly moving up my body. I tried to scream but no sound came out of my wide-open mouth. Soft lips pressed themselves to my ear.

"Don't worry princess," the lips breathed out. "I'm not going to hurt you. I promise." Cool hands ran themselves down my body, stripping me out of my silk sleep shorts. "You are so beautiful."

I could feel the tears fill my eyes, but I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I couldn't stop the figure on top of me. The lightning flashed in the room and I could make out a pair of gray eyes and a lock of silver hair. It was the beautiful man from my dream. I didn't understand how this could be happening.

The silver haired man pressed his plush lips to my neck, dragging them down my body. The feel of his lips on my skin sent a fire straight to my core. Despite my best efforts to resist, I could feel the wetness building up between my legs and I wanted nothing more than for him to touch me.

The man slid a cool finger up and down my wet slit, collecting the building moisture. He brought his finger to his lips, sucking the wetness from it. He seemed to groan in pleasure. "You taste better than I thought you would, but I can't wait any longer."

I heard the sound of a belt hitting the ground and then the soft swish of a zipper. Although his hands were cold, the weight of his body when he climbed over me was burning hot. The beautiful stranger rubbed my core with his fingers before swiftly sliding one, then two into me. He plunged his fingers in and out quickly and I felt a clenching building up in my stomach. He pulled his fingers out then pushed his erection fully into me. I could feel myself stretching around the large member and my body ached for release.

The man pulled back then thrust into me, groaning deep in his throat. "Why does this feel so good? Why do you feel so perfect around me?" he mumbled. The man plunged into me faster, his hips slapping against my ass with each hard thrust.

The clenching in my stomach was building up at an impossibly fast rate. Before I could stop myself, I felt the orgasm take over me. I tightened down around his erection, feeling him throb inside me.

"Oh princess. Why did you have to do that? I can't last now," he groaned before thrusting hard into me one final time. He stilled inside me and I could feel the heat of his release filling me. He collapsed on top of me, burying his face in my hair before pulling out. He pressed his lips to my cheek. "Don't worry princess. This will be nothing more than a pleasant dream when you wake," he said as I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes, my breathing heavy and my heart panicking to see the television on and the show continuing. I looked over at my clock and realized I had only been asleep for a few minutes. I looked down and saw my clothes in place. I breathed out a sigh of relief when I realized it was nothing more than a dream.

Author POV:

The silver haired man slammed his way back into the mansion he shared with his brothers. He tugged on his silky locks. What the hell had just happened? The feeling of her body around his was unlike any other and he craved her like he never has before. What had called him to her? He didn't understand it. He paced back and forth as the blond man walked into the room.

The silver haired man grabbed the blond by the collar. "Tell me now Jin," he demanded, his voice quiet with rage. "Who is she? I know you know something."

Jin sighed and gripped the silver haired man's hands, forcing them to release. "Calm yourself Jimin and I'll do my best to explain," he said gently.

Jimin yanked his hands away. "Explain what? Who is she to me?" he asked.

Jin ran a hand down his face, the only obvious sign of his frustration. "She's your soulmate," he said simply.

Jimin's eyes filled with horror and rage. "You can't be serious. I do not have a soulmate. I can't have a soulmate," he shouted.

Jin shook his head. "It's true," he said. "Namjoon was doing some research and found a scroll. We all have a soulmate."

"How do you know she is mine?" Jimin asked, his rage visible in his stance and his voice. "What makes you think some human girl is my soulmate?"

"Her name was on the scroll Namjoon found. There is a parchment that is supposed to appear when the soulmate is located. The parchment will call you to her. We gave her a book in the library and the parchment appeared in the book. That is what called you to her," Jin explained.

Jimin's fists tightened. "It can't be true. I don't want her. I don't want a soulmate!" he said angrily.

Jin shook his head. "You have no choice. You will not be able to experience pleasure without her."

"I refuse to accepther. This is my life. This is my choice and I DON'T WANT HER!" Jiminshouted in anger, slamming his fist into the wall with his last words beforefleeing the room.