About New Chapter

Hey guys I know I wrote this story 2 years ago, but I've recently been getting a lot of requests for another chapter. So, I'm here to ask what you guys would like out of a bonus chapter because I had ended the story as what I had envisioned the ending to be. I had also ended it because I had more ideas for different fics and wanted to work on those. But, I am open to writing a bonus chapter for this story. Would you guys like a direct continuation, time skip, something that happened previously but wasn't written about, or something completely different? Please comment with ideas and I might possibly get a bonus chapter out eventually (I'm not going to put any times out because I'm a huge procrastinator and never meet my deadlines). Anyway, Thank you all so much for all the love and support you have given this book. It means so much, and believe me when I say, I read every single comment. I love them. If you want to, don't forget to comment and vote on all the chapters and please feel free to read my other 3 fics: a supernatural Jack x reader, a my chemical romance danger days fic, and an emo quartet high school AU fic. I'm also working on an Avatar: The Last Airbender Sokka x reader fic, so be on the lookout for that. I appreciate you all so much, and please don't forget to comment with ideas for the bonus chapter.