Chapter 9: Time to Tell

"Holy shit! Are those Peter's clothes?" Nat asked or more like screamed.

"How did everything go? Did you tell him?" Wanda asked.

"Hey peanut, did you do what we talked about or do I need to call Peter over here and tell him there's an Avenger's emergency?" your dad asked.

"Is he worthy, y/n? he must be worthy to be with our little girl!" Thor yelled.

"I can kill him for you if you need me to," Loki added. 

"I will too!" Nat screamed.

"Is he good enough for our little y/n?" Steve questioned.

Sam was just standing behind everyone while laughing and taking a video of everyone going crazy while Rhodey, Bruce, and Vision were standing behind him with their arms crossed and were shaking their heads in disappointment of the immaturity of earth's mightiest heroes.

"Everyone chill! I videotaped her explanation in the car, so then you can also see what she looked like as soon as she left!" Bucky exclaimed proudly as he hooked up his phone to the T.V.

Everyone cheered and plopped themselves in front of the television. You were smashed in between Thor and Loki, making Loki unexpectedly pull you on to his lap so you weren't as uncomfortable. You had never really talked to Loki before, but you thought this could be the start of a beautiful friendship. Bucky hit play on the video and everyone 'oohed' and 'awwed' as you were talking about your night at Peter's. Everyone smiled when you were talking about your game of Twister and they cheered when you said you were now Peter's girlfriend. When the video ended, everyone gave you a group hug.

"So, celebratory dinner and a movie?" Nat asked.

"As long as Rhodey cooks," Tony joked, earning him a death glare from James.

"Whatever man. I'm only doing this because it's for y/n!" he exclaimed while walking into the kitchen.

You cheered and picked out Waterboy to watch as you sat down next to Loki and Bucky sat down on the other side of you. Your dad started the movie while Rhodey was still cooking, but everyone else was watching the movie and laughing, including Happy. You rested your head on Loki's shoulder as you watched and he stroked your hair. You always knew that he was actually a really nice person and totally had a soft spot for kids, but were always too shy to talk to him, but you could always tell that he was just as protective of you as the rest of your 'dads.'

When the movie was halfway over, James came out and said that dinner was ready. Everyone took their seats at the table and were served pasta with alfredo. You talked to your dad in more detail about your stay at the Parker's throughout the meal. He seemed genuinely excited about your new relationship and told you to invite Peter over for dinner tomorrow, so you agreed.

When the meal was over, you all went back into the living room to finish watching the movie. Then, everyone started betting on how long it would take for you to go on a date, get engaged, and other stupid things like that. They also payed each other for the bets they had apparently made on how long it would take you to confess your love, start dating, and kiss Peter. Natasha had bet that all three would happen last night, so she of course won.

-----timeskip to lunch on Monday---

You were eating lunch with Ned, Michelle, and Peter after having a super stressful literature test earlier in the day. You were sitting across from Michelle and Peter was to your right and sitting across from Ned. While MJ and Ned were in a heated debate about which element was the most useful, of course Michelle was winning, you mouthed to Peter asking if you should tell your friends about you dating yet, or if you should wait. He grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours and cleared his throat to get Ned and Michelle's attention.