Chapter 4: The Plan

You: Hey Peter thx 4 coming over idk what i wouldve done if i had been stuck with Bucky Nat and Wanda

Peter❤😍❤: np i had so much fun ur fam seems pretty cool

You: i guess but im still getting to know them

Peter❤😍❤: wait u havent lived with them ur whole life

You: can i call u i rather not talk about it over txt

Peter❤😍❤: u can call me whenever u want but just know that if u dont want to talk about it u dont have to i dont want to force u to do something u dont want

You: i need to talk to someone about it so umm im gonna call u

You immediately hit the call icon on your phone and clicked on Peter's contact which he had apparently added to your favorite's list. You were almost on the verge of tears from thinking about your mom, and you knew you needed to talk to someone about it because you hadn't talked to anyone. You knew that you would probably end up crying over the phone, but you didn't care. You heard the phone ringing in your ear and then Peter's soft and gentle voice, "Y/n, are you ok? Please talk to me. Wait are you crying? Y/n, what's wrong?"

"So when you asked why I hadn't lived with the Avengers my whole life, it brought up some painful memories," you said between sobs, "I moved in with them over the summer because my mom died in a car accident."

"Y/n, I'm so sorry!"

"Yeah so when she died, my dad and Pepper took me in. I knew that Tony Stark was my father, but I had never met him. He thought it would be safer for me if I stayed away and I didn't have a problem with. My dad and mom never spoke anyway and she was before Pepper, so it would've been awkward anyway. So over the summer, I moved into the tower and started getting to know the team, and they're all super cool. Although, I've never met Spider-man. He doesn't live in the tower with the rest of us," you went on.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. Do you want me to come back over?"

"Oh my gosh, Peter, you would do that? I rather not be alone right now. I mean I'm not alone, but I've never told any of my family about my mom and I don't really feel comfortable with them knowing and I don't want them to hear me crying and come in my room," you started to cry even more.

"I'm just gonna ask Aunt May if I can go back over. Do you want me to stay the night or will that make you uncomfortable?"

"Peter, could you please? I just really don't want to be alone right now," you cried.

"I totally get it. When I lost my parents and Uncle Ben, I was a mess for a really long time. Your handling this really well."

"Thanks Peter. You're the best friend I could ever hope for. I'll just go ask my dad if you can stay," you said while starting to compose yourself.

"Will you be ok to hang up or do you want me to stay on the phone until I get there?"

"I'll be fine, Peter, thanks."

"Ok, y/n, I'll see you soon," then Peter hung up.

You sat on your bed for a minute, staring at your phone, then you decided it would be a good idea to tell your dad that Peter was coming back over. You walked down the hall and knocked on his door, once again starting to cry. Tony opened the door and immediately enveloped you in a hug.