Chapter 10: The Unmasking

-----timeskip to 6 a.m.-----

The alarm on your phone blared as you and Peter shot straight up knowing that you would most likely have to attempt to get through school. Everyone else rolled over and groaned, yelling at you to "shut your damned phone off!" You could slightly make out the sounds of someone vomiting from a hangover in the bathroom. You looked around and noticed that Sam was missing, and laughed because he seemed cool and you figured he would've been able to hold his liquor. You looked over at Peter, then turned away really fast realizing that he wasn't wearing anything but his underwear.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" he asked laughing.

"N-nothing! I'm fine. You're just-uh not wearing anything except underwear and I-I figured that you needed your pr-privacy," you stammered as you felt blood rush to your cheeks.

"Y/n, it's fine. You can turn around," he laughed as Tony walked over.

"So I called May and told her about the death threat on y/n. I changed it a little bit, so that she didn't find out Peter was Spider-Man, so your secret's safe. Anyway, she agreed that it was best that the two of you stayed home from school for today and depending on how things go, the rest of the week," he said without showing any emotion.

"Really?" you asked as your dad nodded. You immediately jumped up and wrapped your arms around your dad, "thank you, daddy, thank you!"

"You won't be thanking me when I make you spend the whole day with me and your boyfriend trying to figure out who wants to kill you," he smiled.

"I don't know. I think spending the day with my second and third favorite guys wouldn't be too bad," you laughed as you dad pulled away an stared at you offended and Peter's face dropped into the most hurt expression, you could ever imagine.

"Wait neither of us is your favorite?" Peter asked.

"Nope!" you popped the 'p' and smirked.

"Then who is?" your dad asked, "cause my bet was on Peter."

"Bucky!" you laughed and ran to your room and slammed the door as the both chased you.

"Hey, y/n, if Bucky's first then which of us is second?" they both yelled.

"Hmm, let me think. I haven't decided!"

Peter started laughing while your dad just shook his head and walked back to the main room. You opened the door and whispered in his ear, "its you, but don't tell my dad that."

"I won't. I promise," he whispered back as he grabbed your hand and followed your dad down the hall.

When you all sat down on the couch, you realized that everyone else had left to probably sleep in their own beds. Tony explained to the both of you that he was going to have FRIDAY hack into the city's security cameras from Sunday night and then you and Peter would look through them until Peter found the guy that had given you the death threat. Peter pulled you onto his lap which is when you realized that the two of you had still never gotten dressed.

"Hey, uh, dad? Do you care if we go get dressed while you and FRIDAY do your computer thing?" you asked.

"Yeah, no problem. To be honest I should've made you put some clothes on awhile ago," your dad responded. 

You grabbed Peter's hand and pulled him up and led him to your room. When got there you pulled out a bigger novelty t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants and tossed them to Peter. He walked to the bathroom to change and you closed the door behind him. You grabbed a pair of dark blue jeans and a grey Harry Potter shirt and changed. You walked out of your room to find Peter waiting for you right next to your door. The two of you walked hand in hand back to the main room where Tony was sitting on his computer. Right when you were about to sit down, there was a loud crash and a man dressed fully in black landed landed in front of you, surrounded by the glass that was once the windows of Avenger's Tower.