hunger

Maria's POV

I wake with eyes widening and shooting to sit up . all the while taking in a big gasp of breath in.

I look around and my neck is sensitive and sore . but a patch of cloth is taped to my neck. A different form of a bandaid .

"What the fuck." I choked out. Weak and utterly numb. My throat so dry that I can't hardly breathe or even talk.

I was still naked under the silky sheets and I didn't even mind that. I felt a tingle on my hip. I see that my mate mark is glowing.

 I see that my mate mark is glowing

" wow.." I said in awe and love.

"Yes I agree." Its Remington in just his boxers and a white dress shirt tux like texture.

" how are you feeling dear?"

"Hey...what happened ?" He laughs at me.

"Your mind is cloudy from our mating  ...so you are gonna be weak" Remington says and I sighed and looked down at the sheets. He takes his hand and gently makes me look at him.  My soul calling out to his deep ruby eyes.

__

I am roaming the halls with Remington by my side , hand in hand and we began talking about anything and everything. Then a strange topic came up.

"Do you ever want children?"He asked and i smiled to myself.

"Can vampires even have children? I never thought they could ."

"That isnt that far off..not a stupid assumption but yes...we can.."

"I always dreamed of it...have a family of my own...raise them better than my so called parents raised me...I would give anything to have that.." I stopped in my tracks, us stopping our walk but not letting go of the others hand . WE took both of the others hand this time and stared into the others eyes.

I feel butterflies in my stomach and i smiled sweetly as i softly placing my palm on his cheek.

"If you would have me to be the mother of our newborns."He leans down and takes me into his cold arms and kisses me with so much passion that i get some dirty and down right explicit thoughts into my head. 

Remington seems to catch onto this and i feel his fangs scrape my neck and i moan softly as if i breathed a quick gasp of air.

"You better stop thinking those nasty things or i will have to pause our meeting with my father and the elders..that wouldn't look good on the future king and king would it." I giggled but nodded.

"Well my dear why dont we go ahead in there?"

~~~

"Now since we had to reschedule the elders ball....i decided that we will cancel that this year and kinda combine it with the Blood Moon Ball." Everyone agrees.  William glances our way now.

"I understand that you guys are fully mated now?" We nodded.

"Yes your majesty."He smiles clearly pleased.

"Well that will be all for this meeting."Every got up and left and Remington takes my hand and me intend to leave but William stops us.

"Wait Reminton."We immediately turn around. "I need to speak to your bride." He nods and gives me a kiss, then whispers in my ear.

"You'll be ok. Ill be waiting right outside, then in the blink of an eye he was gone.

"What may you need me for William?" He motions me for sitting down with him at the table and he serves me a glass of whiskey.

"Well I want to thank you..."

"What may you be thanking me for?"

"For loving my son...I couldnt think of a better mate for my little boy. I hope that your intentions are pure ."

"I mean my word. I adore your son, i will give my life and everything for him."

"Well then i'll let you guys have your time but i have a request."

"What's that my lord?"

"A wedding and grandkids."

We laugh it off and have a little more of a conversation and then went our seperate ways.

~~~~~

End of chapter