beauty

Maria's POV

Mate...

Mate...

Mate?

I keep hearing that word over and over again in my head . As we walk this nature trail , the beauty  almost brings tears to my eyes .But it wasnt multiple colors ir was mainly a black garden..my dream ..

"I always wanted to see a black garden...or a scenery like that..its My favorite color...and it just...is breathtaking. " I said and the boys smile and blush.

"Our mother loved it too ." Emerson said sadly and sebastian looked sad too and I instantly fell bad for speaking anything.

"I am sorry..i didn't mean to make you guys sad." I apologize.

"No worries princess...its not your fault....its been 250 years but it's still fresh and I found myself flabbergasted at how long they said it been.

"Wow if I may ask..how did she die?"

"Murdered...by who We never could figure it out  . "Sebastian said .

"She would have loved you ,you know ?" Emerson asks .

"I hoped so.." I said and suddenly I have this piercing migraine and
suddenly hear even more voices.

"You know what you have to do son...yhe blood moon is in 2 months ...and you and your bride have to complete the process soon..its soon to be yourtime to take the throne."

(Oh my god that's the king!)

"Father I haven't even gotten a chance to even tell her what she is to me..i can't scare her away. I love her too much to do that." Remington said.

Oh my god..Remington..

"Well where is she?"

"She is with my brothers. "

"Good..they are to be her permanent guards?"

"If they so choose..she is going to be queen after all." I then hear Remington groan in pain.

"Are you alright son?"

"It's her...shes is listening ."

Maria

Maria

I kept hearing my name over and over again but before I could get myself together to reply. My body goes into shock , I feel blood drop from my nose and eyes and my body goes numb in cold.  I look at a worried Sebastian .

"Remington..." I said before falling back in Emerson's arms .

"Brother !!!" Sebastian screams before it all goes black for me.

__

Remington POV

I go down to my medical room and see my brothers and nurses gathered around my bride. Wired and needles connected to her and a breathing mask on..

"What the he'll is going on?" I asked .

"I don't know. We were going on a nature trail and suddenly she collapsed ." Sebastian said.

"She said your name before she passed out."Emerson informs me and I start to unhook her.

"What are you doing ! Sir she needs rest." A doctor said and nurses started to try to stop me and I bared my fangs and hissed at them. They immediately backed off.

"Brother they are right..she must rest."Emerson said and I sighed ,looking down at my bride .

"I know what's wrong...ill take care of it. Nobody is to disturb me."

I then vamp speed to our room.

__

end of chapter