Sex on fire

Maria's POV

His lips travel my neck and down to my pelvic bone and I instantly get nervous and Remington instantly picks up on it and immediately stops.

"What's wrong? Do you want to stop?" I shook my head.

"Then what's wrong?"He asked. I look away in embarrassment.he placed his hand on my cheek and makes me look at him.

"Maribella ...Tell me now."Remington orders and i don't know if its us being mates. But i feel the pull to obey his every command.

"This is really the first time to actually choose this...I just don't know what to do. I am not experienced in this. I'm embarrassed , surely you would want someone who is-" He shut me up with a passionate kiss, tongue included . This lasted for a moment, then he speaks once more.

"You know that I would never hurt you like that...i love you and i hope you can trust me on that." I smiled and i kiss him softly.

"I trust you.." He then kisses on my neck, and i feel his fangs scrape my neck.

"Are you ready? Are you really ready to accept your place in my world? Are you willing to take this risk in order to live royally in my ruling?"He asked and i nodded, pulling him down to kiss me.

"I'm ready."He smiled slightly and suddenly i felt a pinch in my neck, and my body went numb.

That night was filled with moans, scratches and bites. but it started to all go black when the venom finally took over and my whole body started to shut down. The last thing i heard before i fell asleep was Remington whisper in my ear.

"Goodnight my hatchling..."

~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER!! SORRY THAT IT IS SO SHORT, VERY BUSY LATELY. BUT LOOK FORWARD TO A NEW LONG AND EXTRA SPECIAL CHAPTER SOMETIME NEXT WEEK OR MAYBE EVEN LATER THIS WEEKEND.

PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! THEY ARE ALL MUCH APPRECIATED.