Council

Maria's POV

With Remington's hand in mine , he starts showing me around the castle.
It was absolutely beautiful and breathtaking. Everyone would tell such horrible stories about vampires. Maybe They are true,maybe they aren't.  But so far as I have experienced.  They are more so angels then my species are.

"Are you ok?" Remington asked and I smiled nervously.

"Yeah just alot on my mind . " I said and he hummed.

"Well ask me any-" suddenly 2 gushes of wind passed by us.

"Remington." I warned nervously and he just stood there calm.

"Hello brothers." We turn around to see 2 well dressed boys. One having short dark brown hair and a impecible jawline.

The other has medium length brown hair and the most adorable facial features.

"Hello Remmy . " the tall one said..

"Sebastian how man times must
I say to not call me Remmy . " the boys just laugh.

"Well what kind of brothers would we be if we didn't mess with you." The other brother says.

"Who are they?" I asked . Remington groans in annoyance towards the two.

"These are my brothers .  Sebastian and emmerson. They also will be your body guards ." He said pointing the each brother as he said there appropriate names.

"Wait bodyguards ? I don't need bodyguards." I said boldly and he snirked.

"Darling you are lucky to still be alive and if that scum  comes back for you,  we will be ready. Also...i can't let anything happen to you." He said and I was confused .

"What-" suddenly a vampire man in a all black tux and a lower black and gold mask to cover his lower mouth comes to us.

"My Lord! " He said and Remington is all ears.

"What is it Noah. " Remington asked.

"Your father requests your presences." He sighs and turns to his brothers .

"You know what to do." Then suddenly they both are gone and leave me alone with the two princes.

"Oh umm hi." Emerson steps up and holds out his head for me to shake which I take. Then Sebastian follows suit.

"Nice to finally meet you Maria. " he said and I smiled at them , they seem very sweet.

"So umm why do everyone keep saying to me that it's nice to finally meet me ?" I asked and they both stayed silent. 

"Alright then. So what are we going to do now ?" I asked .

"There is a nice nature trail by the castle." Sebastian said and I smile, i love nature trails. Anything revolving around flowers ,  lakes , anything to do with nature I feel a strong connection and happiness with.

" I love nature trails!" I said and they smiled.

"But I think you should change." Sebastian said and I looked down at my gown.

" why? I like it !" They just laugh at me..

"What's so Damn funny?!"

"Look we can almost see your delectable body and I doubt your mate would be ok with you exiting the castle in just a sheer gown or Robe more so." Emerson informs and they are actually right.

"Well this is what I woke up in so what am I suppose to wear?"

" I can take care of that. " Sebastian said and took my hand and lead me to wherever he planned to take me.

///

end of chapter