awake

Maria's POV

I wake up with this massive fucking migraine.  I had to wait a bit to adjust my eyes to the bright light from the curtains. 

When I got myself together,  I sat up, no pain in my body.  I looked ovdr myself and i saw no bruises or cuts ...nothing.Then I remember why and what happened last night.

"Oh my god. A vampire saved me.
" I mumbled to myself. I then look down and see that my clothes have been changed to a pink fluffy robe. With no bra or underwear underneath.  But the robe covered up enough.

Who changed me ? Did the vampire do it ? I hope not, it would have been awkward

Who changed me ? Did the vampire do it ? I hope not, it would have been awkward . A thought then popped into my head. I got off the large black bed. I look into the large Victorian mirror and looked closely to my neck and I saw that Reeses bite mark was gone.

"Your awake." I hear and I turn around and see a older woman in a white dress and a apron. 

"Oh hello." I said and she walked over to me and bowed to me.

"I'm Amelia. It's nice to meet you Ms.Salvatore ." She said and I smiled and bowed back.

"It's lovely to meet you." I said and I was hesitant but I decided to ask.

"Um if I may ask..who brought me here ?"

"Oh prince Remington brought you here. You had a significant amount of damage and injuries so he brought you here .. don't worry you're safe here." She said and I was in disbelief.

"So..it was the vampire prince that saved me ?" She nodded and suddenly there is a knock on the large black double doors.

"That must be him. " She said and rushed to the door and opened it and in walked the prince. Spiked blonde hair and wearing a black suit without a shirt underneath. He has makeup on , a smudged black Smokey eye and red lipstick that is smudged at both sides of the corners of his mouth.
He was absolutely breathtaking.

"I'll leave you two to talk." She said and went to leave.

"Thank you." I called out. She gave me a smile.

"My pleasure. Let me know if you need anything." Then she leaves and it becomes tense and awkward when the door is closed and it's just the two of us.

"Now that your awake and hopefully feeling better I can formally introduce myself.." He holds out his hand and I felt compelled to take it.

" Prince Remington Leith .. " he kisses my hand and I felt sparks go through me.  I couldn't help but smile .

" Maribella Salvatore...but you can call me Maria. "I said and he lets go of my hand and I see him stare at my neck. I subconsciously cover my neck with my hands. He gently removes my hand. He leans in and smells me . Then he leans away.

"His scent and mark are gone ...its extremely illegal for any species to attempt to mark a human without it being the others mate. If that happens , it can make the person sick or even in worse cases a agonizing death . . Then if I didn't heal it when I did it would done more severe damage then that . If I were to turn you , you getting bit from a hybrid. No one had ever survived a bite from two species . I couldn't let that happen." He said and I tried my best to gather all this information to the best of my ability.

"I -I this is all so overwhelming. "

"My apologies.... But there is do much more you need to know. I'm not going to lie to you about that. " He said and I nodded. He was being honest with me and I appreciated that. I just wish there was nothing else for me to know.  Or at least not today . It's too much..

But sadly life doesn't work that way.

___

End of chapter