monsters

Remington's POV

Finally...

I have found her ...

I have been waiting for her for years.  She's my mate. I know it . I have been watching her since her birth.

I arrive at my castle. The guards opening the entrance for me . I get inside and I vamp speed to my room . I lay her down on my large California king bed .

I look at her beautiful pale and now healed face . My heart hurting at the condition I found her in. Before I saved her , I was here in a council meeting when I felt a pain in my neck. I knew something was wrong so using my tracking abilities,  I followed her scent and I immediately killed the two werewolves and I failed to catch the last but all that mattered was to get Xaylia out of there and somewhere safe.

If I didnt get to her as fast as I did , she would be dead. I don't think my heart could take that. It's aching right now to see my mate in so much pain. I caress her hair and watch for a moment as she is sleeping.

I then pull up her shirt a bit and I see a pentagram heart on her hip. Just like mine...i smiled as I knew it was true now..

She is my mate ...

I then notice that her clothes are all dirty. I wanted to clean her up myself ,but I don't want to traumatize her anymore then she already is. It's already going to be difficult to explain all of this to her . It's going to overwhelm her . I'm dreading it.

I call for one of the maids here. Shortly after the call, a older lady , human , comes in .

"What can I help you with my lord?" She asked.

"I need you to clean her up Amelia... I would do it myself but I don't want to overstep ." I said and she nodded, and I go to leave but she stops me.

"Is this her my lord?" She asked and I turned around.

"Yes...thats her."

"She's very beautiful. " I couldn't help but smile,catching a glimpse of my sleeping mate.

"I need to speak with my father....dont let anything happen to her while I'm gone." I commanded before leaving the room.

____

"So she's here ?" Father asked.

"Yes. She was being attacked and nearly raped by a follower in Andy's conven. " Andy looked shocked and then it turned to anger.

"How do you know this ?" Andy asked.

"I witnessed it myself . And...i looked into her memories....his name is Reese Calvert .. He was her former lover ....well not by choice...there have been a list of charges I have pending over his head." Andy nodded at my order.

"What about those 2 werewolvesyou spoke of" Chris asked .

" Isaac and Viktor Bailey.  Twin brothers.. They are dead...i took care of that personally. " I said and he nodded.

"How is she son?" Father asked .

"In my room. Amelia is cleaning her up. "

"Well if there is someone supposedly after her ..we need have your queen on 24 7 protection . We cant risk anything." Father said . Everyone agreed .

"Also son I want to speak to your bride when she is better ."

"Of course father..."

"This meeting adjourned ."

__

end of chapter