longing for lust

Remington's POV

As I stand beside our bed, watching my mate rest, awaiting for her to awake so she can begin her transition, my whole body was filled with anxiety. Is she going to awaken anytime soon? Is she even ok? What is she dreaming about?

I am looking out the window , observing the breathtaking view, and awaiting for my lover to wake up. I hoped and prayed that she would waken up soon. I have a special surprise for her when she awakens, well later into the night really.

I wonder how she is going to be as a newborn. Is she going to be ravenous? Is she going to be mellowed out? Only time can tell.

Suddenly i hear a loud gasp, i turn around and see that Maria is awake, eyes bright red. Holding her throat in her hands while trying to capture her breath. I instantly speed to her side.

"Darling are you alright?" She nodded.

"I'm ok...I guess I'm a vampire huh?" I chuckled at her answer.

"Yeah you are...here ..you may need this. "I hand her a blood bag and she doesn't hesitate taking it and downing it . When she was done, she tossed it aside and took a deep exhale.  I wiped away a drop of blood drooling from  the corner of her mouth.

"How are you feeling?"

"Much better." Suddenly there is a knock at the door and I hand my bride a gown to change into and she changes quickly . (Gown Below)

"Come in! "I said and it is Juliet

"Oh my god Maria. Your ok!!!"She said happily before running over to my dear Maria and hugging her tightly.

"It's good to see you Juliet. "She said and then i saw Juliets face drop. She must have some bad news for us.

"Juliet what's wrong? "I asked.

"The king summons Maria..."

"Why? "She asks.

"Your parents...there here...There are to stand trial ..." Maria's face turned from worried to terrified but all i could feel is worry and anger for my dear mate and the thought of what her parents did to her, angered me . 

It also kind of urked me that my father expects Maria to be able to watch her parents stand trial..

"Am i able to accompany her?"

"Yes my lord..."

"Are you ready?"

"Not really."I take her hand in mine. 

"It's alright my love...I will be with you the whole time.."

"Let's get this over with then."

~~~

end of chapter