princess mating ball

Marias POV

"Juliet I am not wearing this!"I protest,having Juliet click her teeth in annoyance at my one of many rejections to her dress choices.

"Come on now Princess Maria, The ball is in 2 hours, we need to get you a gown like ASAP." Then she brings out the final gown that she has picked out. I take the dress cover bag in my hands.

"Please don't be ugly."I whine while juliet helps me put the large black nightgown on me.

"I whine while juliet helps me put the large black nightgown on me

"Oh my god !!"I gasp and she just smiles.

"You look breathtaking your majesty."I roll my eyes.

" Please stop calling me that. Me and Remmy are not married yet."

"But you two have nearly completed the mating process..Tonight will make you guys 1000% official. It cant get better than that."I sighed and I could feel myself about to cry.

"Juliet I think I'm pregnant."She immediately pauses and is motionless for a minute and
Then the biggest smile appears on her face amd she pulls me into a tight hug.

"That is wonderful news !! We have to take a test asap come on!" She takes my hand and rushes us to my bathroom and pulls out a box of tests.

"Where did they come from?" I asked .

"I bought them . just in case.."

Negative thank god!!!!

---

Remington's pov

I am currently waiting in the ball room for my mate, and when I see her walking down the stair with juliet and my brothers in tow,my breath is taken. of course my brothers have to always be with her as a way of protection.

"You look breathtaking my queen."

"Thank you my love.."

~~~~~

ME and Remington are at the black sea, the eclipse in full view. Both naked and full view, the whole coven is watching, making me more nervous. We both are handed daggers.

"Your magesty, you may go first."Emerson says to me and i look to Remington.

"Its ok my queen...i trust you ....besides my heart has always been yours."

I take the dagger and slit my throat and fall into his arms. He immediately starts to feast on my blood until i slide my body down, weaker from blood loss, barely able to stay awake,till we are chest deep. He hold onto me tightly, not daring to let me go.

"Hey its alright....its ok...."He then holds me with one arm as he slits his throat and holds my face to the wound.

"Its your turn...take it."I dont hesitate, i take it and i could feel his venom works its way throughout my body.

"It's working my dear....keep going."He purr and i do so. I pull away after a few seconds and i stand.

"Ladies and gentlemen i give you your future queen."William announces.

~~~~~

end of chapter