where is she ?!!

Remingtons POV

I immediately knew something was wrong when I didn't wake up with Maria beside me.

I immediately got dressed and rushed out to the halls and I am met by a injured Emerson limping towards me. I go over and hold him up, supporting him so he doesn't fall.

"Emerson what the hell happened?!!"

"It's Maria. They took her." He choked out and was coughing up blood. I immediately felt my body freeze and  I felt fear course through me.

"Who took her ?! Where is she ?!!" I shouted.

"It was Reese. She gave herself up to save me. I think her parents led him here..it was a trap."

"Why was she outside to begin with ?!"

"I followed her when she tried to have alone time in the gardens. They ambushed us and took her."

"Well come on let's get you to the healers. I need to find my wife..."

---

Maria's POV

I screamed out in pain as another lash is administered to my naked back. I am hanging by the ceiling nude and brusied and scarred . They administered a drug that prevents me from healing so I am much weaker than normal.

I couldn't help but accept my fate. But I did it to save Emerson. I would have never forgiven myself if I just let my mates brother and one of my best friends die. All because of me.

"Enough !" Reese shouts after the 200th lash. He comes over to me and I snarl and try to lash at him which he just laughs at my useless attempt.

"So are you gonna accept your fate and marry me or are you going to continue being a bitch ."

"I rather die then be with you. No matter what you do to me than I will never be yours and if you don't remember I am remingtons and his alone we are mated...nothing you do can change that."

"Not even if I kill your husband?"

"You can't kill him. You don't scare me and you most definitely don't scare him."

Suddenly there is a bang at the door and the door breaks down revealing Chris , Remington , Andy , and even Juliet and Emerson. Oh my God. How did they find me.

Reese looked terrified . But he acted quick and held up a stake before anyone could act. He held it to my chest as a warning.

"Stand down or she dies." Reese said and it happened so fast. Emerson appeared behind him and grabbed him by the neck and kicked him to kneel down to his knees. He held him down while the others took down his minions and Remington comes over and lets me down . He feeds me his blood immediately so I can heal. I heard mate blood is powerful and can heal all wounds..

"Are you okay ??" He asked , his face full of worry . He takes off his jacket and pulls it around my naked body.

"Much better now that your here. How did you find me.".

"We're mates. I can track you anywhere." I smiled and kissed him softly.

Emerson takes Reese out of the room with Chris holding his other side so he doesn't escape. Reese was cursing us and trying hard to get to me but with no avail.

"Let's go home baby...."

----
End of chapter

Sorry it's so short. Next chapter will be much longer I promise . Vote and comment.