I give myself to you

Maria's POV

Maria's POV

The nerves that coursed through my body as Remington shut the door behind Juliet, leaving me and him alone. I could hardly breathe, my heart was also pounding in my chest. Just thinking that anything could happen in this moment.

"So what do you want...because if you here to break up then..."I was stopped by Remington speeding over to me and kisses me deeply. Its like that for a while before we finally pull away and its like i can actually breathe again.

"What was that?"

"Look I know we fought earlier today but i understand now. It took me a bit to think about it in your POV and i am sorry for not being there to talk it out versus fighting. I love you so much and im sorry." I smiled and kissed him again softly this time.

"Maybe after the party we can make it up to eachother?"I offer and kiss his neck and he purrs in happiness.

"A date maybe? Then you can show me how sorry you really are. "He offers and I smirk.

"Agreed."

~~~~

Me and Remmy walked into the ballroom hand-in-hand, and Andy as well as Juliet come up to us.

"My Queen. "Andy says and softly bows and i chuckle, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Please don't bow  Andy. We are family here."I said and he hugs me .

"I guess Juliet is right. You two definitely are a match."

"I am grateful."

"You look stunning Maria."Juliet praises and I smile.

"Well i did have some help. "I said with a wink and Then William gets everyone's attention by tapping on his wine glass of blood. It made me hungry and ravenous just by smelling it.

"Can i have everyone's undivided attention please. "Everyone did just that.

"First of all I would like to thank everyone for coming tonight to the celebration of the Blood Eclipse and our event tonight to celebrate the future king and queen. "Everyone applauds before he continues his speech.

"I have paused this celebration so my son and his wife and can make a important announcement. "

"Remmy??" He just shushes me and takes me on stage.

"I want to thank all of all of our friends and family for attending our event tonight but i am going to ask my wife a very important question."

Next thing I know Remington is down on one knee, Presenting me a ring .

"I know that our plans have not gone our way so i wanna make it official now

"I know that our plans have not gone our way so i wanna make it official now."

"Will u marry me ??" I didnt even hesitate.

"YESSSS!!!"

~~~~~

end of chapter